Getting strategy points with PStars

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hey,

Sorry for this post, I've tried reading all the different threads, but I see mixed answers, and none are very clear.

My FT account I signed up through here, so i know I recieve points from that.

But, my pokerstars account I signed up seperately (since you can't sign up through here? - Or can you?)

If so, then I presume I've messed it up so that I can't recieve points from that poker site to add to my strategy points?

Hope not because that would be a bummer, I prefer the layout of PS, but I really want to read the other articles, so may have to play on FT so i get the points...

Anyway, much appreciated, thank you!

*Edit* Looking at poker rooms, it seems you can register @ pokerstars through here. I've ballsed this one up haven't i?! Any way to sort it so I can get points here? :( I have a tick next to pokerstars as well as full tilt, if that helps.
  • 2 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Jim4rdo,

Oh, that's not good.

You cannot get points for a poker room which you haven't registered through us and sadly there is no option to change this after wards.

The tick in your profile page just tells you if you have entered a username. It doesn't say if you are registered through us.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hey man, thanks for the reply.

It's no problem in the grand scheme of things, it was my own fault for not checking on here first and registering.

Looks like i'll have to switch over again to FT, need and want those strategy points!