Dublimax
      Bronze
      iPoker - €0.50 NL - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

SB: €74.06
      BB: €99.94
      Hero (UTG): €99.82
      CO: €51.86
      BTN: €99.14 one of the aggro guys : From Blinds: VP:21/PR:18/3B:8/WTSD:27/AF(F,T,R):5.42,4.92,1.18

SB posts SB €0.25, BB posts BB €0.50

Pre Flop: (€0.75) Hero has Q:heart: K:spade:

Hero raises to €1.75, fold, BTN calls €1.75, fold, BB calls €1.25

Flop: (€5.50, 3 players) K:diamond: 4:club: 6:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero bets €4.50, BTN calls €4.50, fold

Turn: (€14.50, 2 players) 5:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN bets €7.25, Hero calls €7.25

River: (€29.00, 2 players) J:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN bets €14.50, Hero calls €14.50

Again since he is aggro I decided to C/C turn and river to let him value town himself.
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Given you play this multiway I think his calling range on the flop is stronger than a normal HU pot.

So unless you have any reason to believe he floats super light even multiway I'd still bet turn and maybe ck/call river to give him a chance to bet his busted draws (although his river aggression is rather low).

Were you afraid of getting raised on the turn?
    • marvinsytan
      marvinsytan
      Bronze
      who wins the pot just curious
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Given you play this multiway I think his calling range on the flop is stronger than a normal HU pot.

So unless you have any reason to believe he floats super light even multiway I'd still bet turn and maybe ck/call river to give him a chance to bet his busted draws (although his river aggression is rather low).
      True and indeed my normal line here would be Bet Turn and C/C or C/F river depending on scenarios.

Originally posted by BogdanPSWere you afraid of getting raised on the turn?
      Not really I mean if I get raised turn I think I can safely fold my hand.

What I wanted to achieve on this aggro table was just to give him a chance to try to bluff me out. i.e if I 2nd barrel on the turn he will probably fold his weaker hands.

But there is one point that you made that I think is important is that he called my CBet multiway so his range is quite strong here.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since you´re often c-bet that board and c/f turn then I don´t mind if you c/c turn and c/c river to let him bet his floats, missed draws or maybe even KJ/KT for value