Need help SNG late game strategy

• SuperiorLuck
      SuperiorLuck
      Basic
      Hello guys,

As the topic says i kinda need help with the late phase sng strategy.
      I already understood that it become a push or fold decision when you reach late phase. My first question is, would it be any good to play a mid strategy in the late game adapting it to all-in situations instead of raises? (following the mid hand chart for sng)

Also if everyone folded before me and im on CO, the Bigblinds are 200$, my hand is Q7s and my stack is 2000, what would you do: push or fold? What if you were on SB instead?

Any comments are appreciated!
      Thanks in advance and sorry for being so noob. xD
  • 5 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      get ICM trainer light... that will help you understand basic ICM... and late game strategy is mostly ICM... so yea
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      try to get a tracked account using this site... there are so many video's on this item and also tools wich you can download to help you improve all the things you ask for!
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      you need to read icm articles, watch videos and use the trainer. Im not being mean here but your question around what would we do with Q7s in that situation shows that you dont yet understand the fundamentatals. If you did you would give us information such as how many players left, relatvie stack sizes of the other players and reads.

For instance if there are four players left and one has only 1BB left (200 chips) and the SB and BB both have large stacks, then this is an easy fold (icm says push QQ+).

With 8 players left and the BB is a big stack then fold

but with four players left, two large stack, and the BB with same stack size as you, then you would fold this hand from CO, but push any two cards from the SB.
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      get ICM trainer light... that will help you understand basic ICM... and late game strategy is mostly ICM... so yea
      Unfortunately ICM Trainer Lite doesn't work with the current version of flash, more details here.... ICM Trainer Light
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brooksjohn
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      Unfortunately ICM Trainer Lite doesn't work with the current version of flash, more details here.... ICM Trainer Light
      but you can try and install the flash version from before! It does work with that version so...