Mansion real hustlers=)

• Meckan
      Meckan
      Bronze
      hello! they really are cheap whit the change!! first they gave me almost 8 bucks then about 35 or something, it's not that much left but still i dont want them to steal my bucks=) anyway they told me to talk with u guys, so what should i do?? thank you
  • 5 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Meckan,

If i understand it correctly, you mean the money was removed from your account?

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Meckan
      Meckan
      Bronze
      =) no sorry if i didnt make my self clear, im not that good at the english language=) i first recieved about 8$(50SEK) i told them that, they said they have made an misstake and was gonna credit my account with the rest about 42$ but i only got about 35 so it's 7 dollars i didnt get, i told them that they said i should talk to u about that
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I see it now. Normally the problem is not from PokerStrategy end. Though please leave us a ticket, we'll investigate to see if there's anything we can do for you.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Meckan
      Meckan
      Bronze
      seems like they gonna surrender=) they told me i had gotten 50$ they ?insisted? that i had got 50$ then they said the amount in SEK and i told them the current rate and then they gave up and said they was gonna forward it and credit my account with the missing money 270sek was what i had got and about 330 is 50$
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, the problem must be in exchange rate. Mansion definitely should correct their mistake. ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-