This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Mansion real hustlers=)

• Meckan
      Meckan
      Bronze
      hello! they really are cheap whit the change!! first they gave me almost 8 bucks then about 35 or something, it's not that much left but still i dont want them to steal my bucks=) anyway they told me to talk with u guys, so what should i do?? thank you
  • 5 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Meckan,

If i understand it correctly, you mean the money was removed from your account?

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Meckan
      Meckan
      Bronze
      =) no sorry if i didnt make my self clear, im not that good at the english language=) i first recieved about 8$(50SEK) i told them that, they said they have made an misstake and was gonna credit my account with the rest about 42$ but i only got about 35 so it's 7 dollars i didnt get, i told them that they said i should talk to u about that
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I see it now. Normally the problem is not from PokerStrategy end. Though please leave us a ticket, we'll investigate to see if there's anything we can do for you.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Meckan
      Meckan
      Bronze
      seems like they gonna surrender=) they told me i had gotten 50$ they ?insisted? that i had got 50$ then they said the amount in SEK and i told them the current rate and then they gave up and said they was gonna forward it and credit my account with the missing money 270sek was what i had got and about 330 is 50$
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, the problem must be in exchange rate. Mansion definitely should correct their mistake. ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-