[Application] Looking for a $1 SNGs Stake

• BDaniPT
      BDaniPT
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I'm looking for a standard backing to grind micro-stakes one table SNG's, either on Turbo or Normal blinds (at Full Tilt).

I have a huge amount of free time over the next few weeks so I'm looking into trying to put in some nice volume for that period of time.

Staking Amount:
      I'm looking to be staked at least 50 BI's for the games I'll be playing. That would be a minimum of $60, and I do understand that as a beginner on the community without many stats to show stakers might not be interested in staking me such a considerable amount.

Because of that, I'm accepting to play small tryouts for anyone who wishes me to do them. That would be a small sample where I would hope to make a nice business relationship with the staker in question and get some "rep", since I want my staking deal(s) to work smoothly.

I'm looking to play any number of games up to 500, the staker would decide the number of games I would play for him.

Payout Percentage, considering a $60 stake:
      - Bankroll lower that $60: The staker gets the remaining bankroll
      - Bankroll between $60 and $120: 35% profit for the staker + starting stake of $60
      - Bankroll between $120 and $250: 40% profit for the staker + starting stake of $60
      - Bankroll between $250 and $500: 45% profit for the staker + starting stake of $60
      - Bankroll bigger than $500: 50% profit for the staker + starting stake of $60

THESE VALUES ARE NEGOTIABLE!

Possible Moveup in Stakes:
      If the staker was interested, I could make a moveup in stakes as soon as I had a pre-determined number of BI's (50/75/100?) for the next level. That would give the staker a possibility of earning a bigger % of profit, due to the growing bankroll.

This is, obviously, an optional part of the staking deal.

SNG Stats on Top Shark:

Ramirus is an old account that Full Tilt Support already disabled for me, my current account is BDaniPT.

These are obviously very small samples and the vast majority of these games aren't 1 table SNG's. Still I have been studying 9-max SNG's for a very long time and I really believe I can easily crush the level(s) I want to play at.

Thanks for your attention and I hope you can consider my application. :)
      Feedback Thread
  • 3 replies
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      just to give you some advise...

35% for the backer is a very low amount to receive. make it atleast 50% for all the end BR's to get any interest at all.

regards,
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      Hi, can you explain why you need the stake, and why you cannot deposit yourself?

asking for a stake at such a low level ($1) is kind of rare...
    • BDaniPT
      BDaniPT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yvonnejansen
      just to give you some advise...

35% for the backer is a very low amount to receive. make it atleast 50% for all the end BR's to get any interest at all.

regards,
      Really? I've been looking around at other staking applications and I thought the percentages I've presented were standard. But, as I said, the % are negotiable so anyone who's interested can give me another option as they please.

Would like to get a second opinion on this, but thanks for calling it to my attention :)

Originally posted by conall88
      Hi, can you explain why you need the stake, and why you cannot deposit yourself?

asking for a stake at such a low level ($1) is kind of rare...
      At the moment I can't deposit enough money to have a PROPER bankroll, and I also wanted to start building some rep as a stakee for the future.