Call from PokerStrategy

• VanXpow
      VanXpow
      Basic
      Hello!

Today I had calling "private" number and I didn't know what's that about. Then I received message about that PokertStrategy support couldn't reach me. So I gave them other time I can answer call.

I have little problems writing in English as I can use dictionary and a little help from my friend, but I got trouble at speaking...

So I just got a question - what do I expect in that call? What do they ask?

Best regards,

Agate J.
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi VanXpow & welcome to PokerStrategy,

There's nothing to worry about, it's just part of the standard ID checking process, they won't keep you long.

If you think you might struggle with English language, please drop the support team a quick message, I can't guarantee anything, but I'm sure they will try to accomodate other spoken languages wherever possible.

Welcome once again to the community and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • VanXpow
      VanXpow
      Basic
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi VanXpow & welcome to PokerStrategy,

There's nothing to worry about, it's just part of the standard ID checking process, they won't keep you long.

If you think you might struggle with English language, please drop the support team a quick message, I can't guarantee anything, but I'm sure they will try to accomodate other spoken languages wherever possible.

Welcome once again to the community and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
      Thanks for your advice, EagleStar88!

I wrote a ticket to support about wondering if they could find latvian speaking person... if not then could I have friend near me and help me translating and saying - by this I mean - he helps me if I struggle out... I even have problems speaking in my native language when I get stressed out - I blush and stuff. Would that be O.K.?

Best regards,

Agate J.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

They would need to speak to you, not your friend as this is the reason for calling.

I'm sure they will be understanding and help you through the process though, nothing to get worried about.

Best regards,

Bart
    • VanXpow
      VanXpow
      Basic
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hello my friend,

They would need to speak to you, not your friend as this is the reason for calling.

I'm sure they will be understanding and help you through the process though, nothing to get worried about.

Best regards,

Bart
      What I mean was - I'd talk but friend could correct me. Anyway, I'll just try to handle this one by myself.

If you say it won't be hard - then maybe I'm just overworried... ;D

Thanks for your support and answers, EagleStar88! :)

Best regards,

Agate J.