free 50$ way to cashout?

• GoceM
      GoceM
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm new here, i already read most of the threads, but i didn't figure out how can i cashout the 50$ free money.

Should i make deposit first or what? If i need to deposit first money, how much money should i deposit, and will i able to cash them all after i make the deposit.

If anyone could answer me this questions, i will be very grateful. :)
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi GoceM & welcome to the community,

Cashing out rules vary from platform to platform. You can check out the rules for your chosen platform by clicking on the "Poker Rooms" menu and selecting the "Starting capital" tab of the relevent platform. Alternatively let us know which one you have signed up to and we'll link you directly there ;)

Just one quick recommendation. The free starting capital is provided in order that you can try out poker at no cost to yourself. You should be looking to use this effectively (stay within a sensible Bankroll Management) and to learn as you go. Don't worry about cashing out until you have fine-tuned your game and used it to grow a sizeable bankroll :)

Good luck & enjoy your poker, best regards,

Bart
    • GoceM
      GoceM
      Bronze
      I'm playing on Full Tilt Poker.

I'm asking this because a friend told me that i need to make deposit in 15 days, after i get those free 50$, if i want to cashout later.

I knot that this is provided to try poker without any cost, but what if i make a solid amount and i want to make cashout? :)

anyway, thx for the answers.
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      When you deposit doesn't matter.

Earn 100 FTP and deposit ($10 i believe) then you can withdraw.

Otherwise 1000FTP with no deposit, then you can withdraw - but probably have to make a deposit to set up the payment processing.

FTP and PS have no time limits for this.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

You have to make a deposit within 180 days in order to take advantage of the first deposit bonus.
      You will also be entitled to rakeback after you have deposited (not before).

Here's the link that should help answer most of your questions, if not don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • GoceM
      GoceM
      Bronze
      Ok tnx to all for your answers :)

Now, i only need to make nice amount of $$$ :) :) :)
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GoceM
      Ok tnx to all for your answers :)

Now, i only need to make nice amount of $$$ :) :) :)
      Well I'd advise putting in $10 because you'll need to deposit so they have a method for withdrawal and then you can get rakeback also.