[NL2-NL10] 99 in MP NL2

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      When I think about the hand now, I think I made a mistake not cbeting the flop (I have position on caller, initiative and I think his range is weaker than this flop- small pocket pairs etc.) right ?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:
      MP2 (Hero):
      $2.57
      MP3:
      $2.00
      CO:
      $2.00
      BU:
      $2.00
      SB:
      $3.58
      BB:
      $3.02
      MP1:
      $1.80

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 9, 9.
      CO posts deadblind, MP1 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, 3 folds, SB calls $0.09, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.24) J, T, J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.24) A (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.24) 7 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.11, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.24.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

While being PFA I'd still CBet there. Otherwise just blame your play and give it up. :(

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Thank you veriz, I actually made a terrible play there :(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      That's fine at least you posted it and we could discuss it and likely you wont do it next time. Just keep posting and good luck on the tables!
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      That's fine at least you posted it and we could discuss it and likely you wont do it next time. Just keep posting and good luck on the tables!
      This is an older hand. I have to admit, I busted my bankroll from pokerstrategy like week ago ... (bad bankroll management and - TILT - now I know it´s real haha), and I decided to take a break and set some goals (till the end of this month, I just wanna study lot more, go through my hand histories and find the biggest leaks and after that I will start playin´ again). I have some little bankroll from frerolls on another site, so I am gonna withdraw and deposit it on a site with rakeback and I expect to grind it up then :P . What´s funny about this all, I really think that I can play good poker and have a good potential in this game (might sounds arogant but w/e) but only reason I busted is BRM and Tilting. Not gonna do the same mistake again.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      That's the main problem of many players, you ain't the only one. One of the important things in poker is BRM, without it you wont just beat the limits. And also against tilting helps a lot stop/loss tactic.