Hero (BB) ($16.18)
      UTG ($11.18)
      UTG+1 ($5.55)
      MP1 ($34.90)
      MP2 ($5.02)
      MP3 ($4.85)
      CO ($10)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, Q
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 calls $0.10, CO bets $0.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.40, MP2 calls $0.40, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.65) 6, 9, A (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.40, CO calls $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

Turn: ($2.85) 9 (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.50, CO raises to $1.90, Hero calls $1.90, MP2 calls $1.40

River: ($8.55) 7 (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, CO checks

Total pot: $8.55 | Rake: $0.42

Results below:
      Hero had 9, Q (three of a kind, nines).
      MP2 didn't show
      CO didn't show
      Outcome: Hero won $16.26
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Slimijs,

Preflop: Fold it here. :) Those kind of hands are just horrible to play and also you wont hit often enough, rather lose money in long run.

As played
      Postflop: Fold it on flop and otherwise I'd just even consider donking it in. As played seems to be fine, although sometimes you might as well consider shoving directly on river. Overall the play was pretty horrible played anyways. :(

I'd really advice you to post more hands, it seems that you have a lot of leaks in your play and which would cost a lot in future if you don't fix them.

Best regards.
    • Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      For some reason the hand results didnt show.

Let me explain. The first guy was a fish and had A3, the other was a LAG and slowplayed AQ. I just called this hand to hit a flush or straight, otherwise I would fold it on the flop. As the lead out bet was so small I decided to call only if a Q or 9 would come on the turn. A 9 came so I stayed.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Slimijs
      For some reason the hand results didnt show.

Let me explain. The first guy was a fish and had A3, the other was a LAG and slowplayed AQ. I just called this hand to hit a flush or straight, otherwise I would fold it on the flop. As the lead out bet was so small I decided to call only if a Q or 9 would come on the turn. A 9 came so I stayed.
      Ye but I'd rather really advice to have some position on those fishes. Doesn't mean that the player is fishy that we can easily loosen up our preflop range or even flop. Why do you think that he doesn't have the Ace there?
    • Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      I did think the at least one of them had an Ace. I stayed in the hand just to improve. Otherwise on the turn I would ch/f.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Slimijs
      I did think the at least one of them had an Ace. I stayed in the hand just to improve. Otherwise on the turn I would ch/f.
      You wont hit often enough anyways and as you said the other guy had the Q, if you would also hit the Q you both had 2pairs but only problem is that he had better ones. That's also the point why you have to fold it on flop. You don't get the correct odds to Call.
    • Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      K. thxs