$4.04
      MP1:
      $24.16
      MP2:
      $18.23
      MP3:
      $3.35

Preflop: Hero is CO with T, 8.
      MP1 raises to $0.40, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.40, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.95) 8, K, 9 (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.70, Hero raises to $1.50, MP1 calls $0.80.

Turn: ($3.95) Q (2 players)
      MP1 bets $1.90, Hero raises to $5.00, MP1 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.85.

Slow play the turn right? He was regular at this limit i should just call or just double raise?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Filipstan,

Preflop: Unless I have a good reason, I don't really like the Call here and also the odds ain't that great. Plus it will be hard to hit always with our hand. And of course we are against unknown, what makes the case even harder.

As played
      Postflop: I guess if I am raising on flop then I'd raise it a bit bigger ~$2,50 or something similar. Otherwise seems to be fine.

Best regards.
    • Filipstan
      Filipstan
      Global
      Well i mostly called him cus i know him i played like 2k hands against him, i was doing a lot 3 bet to him, but he started doing 4 bet with varios hands :P I knew he would be aggressive so thats why i had a lot of implied odds, but i should definitely slow play.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Filipstan
      Well i mostly called him cus i know him i played like 2k hands against him, i was doing a lot 3 bet to him, but he started doing 4 bet with varios hands :P I knew he would be aggressive so thats why i had a lot of implied odds, but i should definitely slow play.
      If you had so many hands on him then why not share the stats with us. :D We could give you much better evaluation.
    • Filipstan
      Filipstan
      Global
      can u tell me how can i copy the hands from elephant with stats and suits? That will help u a lot:D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Filipstan
      can u tell me how can i copy the hands from elephant with stats and suits? That will help u a lot:D
      First of all press on the Stats button and then will the stats come up and then you just have to press the PS button and will be able to post the stats with the copy-paste.