freerolls

• barracooda1
      barracooda1
      Basic
      hi im new and would like to practice with no limit freerolls, could anyone tell me which site offers a big free roll prize fund that can be won without qualifiying for another round to possibly win ? i am currently playing party poker with a freeroll prize fund of $250 can anyone tell me if this is the best prize fund avalible ? any help would be much appreciated thanks very much
  • 2 replies
    • AlejoGarza
      AlejoGarza
      Bronze
      Hello, i know a little about freerolls, and to be honest the poker room that gives out money in bigger quantities is party poker indeed. Also have the Bankroll Builder Freeroll (100) the prize is not that significant , but if u finish in the last 50 u get a ticket for the Bankroll Builder (2.5k) not many ppl get there. And if u manage to end in the last 200 in the 2.5k you get a ticket for the monthly 10k bankroll builder. And in the last 2 freerolls you barely see opponents.

In pokerstars the freerolls are different, theres a daily 90k sat freeroll, theres (Hubble's NL Holdem), the issue there is that u need to beat 9000 PLAYERS and is a satellite for the weekly round 2 tournament (2K).

In Full Tilt, there are constant 150 freerolls, and also daily freerolls for each country. and i believe freerolls that give you tickets for 1k tournaments.

Those are the ones i know, there are some freerolls in William hill poker and in 888 poker, but those are 50 bucks freerolls, same in titan poker.

I hope this helped you. Cheers and good luck.
    • barracooda1
      barracooda1
      Basic
      hi thanks for reply seems i might have stumbled on the right site then ,it is the only one ive ever played! i may look at pokerstars tho as i did last week go to final table 1st but wound up 5th think i won $8 for seemed like hours lol so wondered if i could be doing better i really need to do some studys is ther amywhere i can get any help given my standard of play and also is there anyway of getting my playing style analized to help me progress thanks again for your advice