klonoa
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 4 Players
      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $139.65
      UTG: $64.40
      BTN: $114.40
      SB: $113.20

Pre-Flop: J:diamond: 9:diamond: dealt to Hero (BB)
      2 folds, SB calls $0.50, Hero raises to $4, SB calls $3

Flop: ($8) 7:spade: J:heart: 2:spade: (2 Players)
      SB bets $6, Hero calls $6

Turn: ($20) J:club: (2 Players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $15, SB raises to $40 hero??

villian here is a TAG player, whats our line?
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Could SB limp/call with J8, J6- don´t think so. So he has full house or trips with better kicker, unless he isn´t doint that with flush draw. Against tag I would fold

Btw: I would just check pre-flop.
    • aanty2000
      aanty2000
      Bronze
      it is unlikely that villan holds 77 or 22 . how tight can he be not to raise them in b v b with pairs ? if he is tag he wont call with j7 j2 either so he can have maybe j10 qj or a flush draw but i guess with a fd he would check raise you on the flop if he likes this play . so he is either doing a move at you playing the board or he has a better jack imo .
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      Tough spot. I don't think he's got a FH based on the c/r turn, he doesn't want you to call with flushdraw. completing/call imo indicates to something suited + weak kicker, so I think he is holding something like J8 :spade: here . I personally would've just checked behind on turn because in bvb check/raising turn is very common and this way played you have to push or fold turn. Ok, if you check behind turn, obviously you don't protect against flush but I really wouldn't want to get check/raised either.. This way played, I would fold turn because I'm not too sure about my kicker and even if my kicker is better he will have atleast the spade outs for flush.
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      I shove. In BvB situations, people tend to play overaggressive. I have a very good hand which is also very deceptive.