Anyone use Poker-Edge Software?

• 9 replies
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      it doesnt have a free trial? if so then try holdem manager they have free trial.
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      On pokerstars its illegal , dunno for other sites but i think its the same. Check pokerstars/software
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      Yeah its got a free trail so ill test it out. Just wanted some feedback in case its rubbish and Im wasting my time.

Also I have tried to use the hold em manager trial and it wont work for me. Problems with PostgreSQL saying it is unable to connect.... I tried uninstalling then reinstalling as well as installing PostgreSQL seperately but no luck... Anyone know of this problem with Hold em manager and can help?
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AGTpunx
      Yeah its got a free trail so ill test it out. Just wanted some feedback in case its rubbish and Im wasting my time.

Also I have tried to use the hold em manager trial and it wont work for me. Problems with PostgreSQL saying it is unable to connect.... I tried uninstalling then reinstalling as well as installing PostgreSQL seperately but no luck... Anyone know of this problem with Hold em manager and can help?
      Yeah had that problem don't remember how but i fixed it fast myself. So you should look for that it Holdem manager forums...there should be plenty of solutions or just ask the HEM mods for it.
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      I had the connection problem you were talking about.

Try using the combo installer, by clicking that link on http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/38/PostgreSQL+Install

Hope that works for you, it did for me!
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      Thanks guys ill give that a go
    • adamsbake
      adamsbake
      Global
      Poker -Edge software is an amazing poker tracking software. when I was just experiencing how to play online poker for the first time I decided to purchase this neat little program. After searching and researching many other Windows and Mac compatible poker software programs, I was amazed at the features of the Poker Edge software.
      Why Use Poker Edge?
      1 Know your opponents better than they know themselves.
      2 Play at the moat easiest most profitable tables.

3 Maximize profits and minimize losing sessions.
      4 Gain an edge over every other player
      Above are the main reasons to use Poker Edge software.
    • yasserglal4
      yasserglal4
      Basic
      Thanks guys ill give that a go
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      I think its not allowed on most sites