This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 77 - Nl2

• PokerPaul18
      PokerPaul18
      Bronze
      I was following the starting hands chart so raised pre-flop and got min re-raised. I didn't know if it was okay to call this as the call 20 rule didn't apply, but seeing it as a min raise I called it.

On the flop I hit my set and he raises to $0.21, I put him on top pair or a pair of 8s. I re-raised this 3x. the turn the situation never changed much, it put out another possible flush draw, but I don't think he would of chased the flush when I re-raised so continued and went all in as I had already invested a lot and from my point of view seemed like I had the best hand.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $2.17
      MP1:
      $2.00
      MP2:
      $2.28
      MP3:
      $1.77
      CO (Hero):
      $1.83
      BU:
      $2.00
      SB:
      $1.96

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7, 7.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, BU folds, SB raises to $0.14, BB folds, Hero calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.3) J, 8, 7 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.21, Hero raises to $0.61, SB calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.52) 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.72, Hero raises to $1.08(All-In), SB calls $0.36.

River: ($3.68) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.68.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a full-house, sevens full of eights(7 7).
      SB shows two pairs, queens and eights(Q Q).

Hero wins with a full-house, sevens full of eights(7 7).
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello PokerPaul18,

I actually like the way you played your hand and I would have done the same. Those guys are just so bad with their min-raise preflop and hoping like oh please Call me I have the nutz and then you crack their overpairs postflop. Well done!

Best regards.