got free time?Want to make a lil free $$?

• Frankyx911
      Frankyx911
      Bronze
      Ok heres the deal...
      I love poker ...
      Been playing it for 5 years now... Only 1-2yrs online tho...
      In the past 6 months I've been stuck at home and played about ... 8h a day, 7 days a week...
      So heres the deal ... I'm slightly loosing right now ... I'd say I have to deposit about 40$ evry 2 months ... It goes up and down and down....
      *That is playing NL2-NL6 FR and SH

So here's what I've got to offer...
      I'm not rich and dont expect any one to stake me ...
      I do have a little bankroll on poker888 and FTP ...
      But no money to pay for coaching...
      So I was wondering if someone playing profitably (not necessarly a coach)
      would accept to help me out for a % of any profit I make
      For now I am loosing so its not really profitable ...
      I do have some knowledge and keep on reading,watching and lattely started using programs (elephant,Holdem manager trial,ect)
      But I'd really need someone to follow me on the tables and correct my leaks

So this is what I can offer for money...
      8h/day 7days a week at the tables (I only play 2 tables at a time right now)
      You help me be profitable and I give you 25-45%(up to you) of all profits transfered evryday for a minimum of a year ... (Obv I do have to make a profit and go up the limits for you to make money)
      I speak/write French and English (dont own a mic)
      I'm on the tables usualy from 11h am to 4pm and from 10pm to 4h am minimum (eastern time)
      Only got 5k hand history for now as i formated not to long ago and didnt knew before using elephant and holdem manager that they were of any use ?(
  • 17 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      watch every video pokerstrategy has read all articles gt loads of hands played maybe read a few books and you'll get there
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Hi Frankyx911,

Do you play with SSS or BSS?
      I recommend SSS because it is easier and start making profit with it.
      Try to focus on something you good at and don't play all types of games.

Hope it help. :)
    • Frankyx911
      Frankyx911
      Bronze
      ;) I did read all strategys available to me here and I'm goin around the vids section now ... ill keep on reading evrything I find ;)

I did manage to get 28$ up to 200$ on poker888 went to NL10... droped back to 70$ and am now back at NL2-NL6 (there is no SH under 6 at poker888)

I tried SSS and ... for my part dont enjoy it :)

I play mostly BSS NL holdem SH but went back to FR since stronger hands makes post flop play a little easier and obv. thats where my money goes

I tried most other variant but only in freerolls and I clearly like NL holdem 10x more :D

I dont expect someone to make me pro here, I'm mostly looking for someone to exchange Ideas/plays and possibly notice something i dont
      (you know that one article in the psycho. section? the one about looking at yourself playing at a 3rd person perspective.... epic fail)
      Giving away some of my profit if any is simply because ppl are buzy I dont expect them to just watch me play and take time to go tru hand histories when they could be making profit at 1 or maybe 4 extra tables!

I dont play poker for any profit but cuz I love it...
      But loosing money in something you like to do often.... hmmm :f_cry:
      Glad I can stand playing for cents :D
      To me 55% profit is still best to -x% over (56hrs/week)time so if this offer can interest someone that do turn a profit good!

if not ill keep reading and start posting as it is one of the things i didnt do yet
      one thing is sure I like it too much and Im not about to just give up :s_evil:
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      In my point of view, mostly people started with SSS then switched to BSS.
      You may try to post hand for hand evaluations. Good Luck :D
    • Daenerys
      Daenerys
      Bronze
      Reading between lines i think its obvious you play too many hands due to only playing 2 tables FR, especially since you play long sessions and long hours. I think you should go up to 4 tables which should improve your game, at least it has mine. You ll be folding somehwere between 1 in 6 and 1 in 7 hands anwyays so 4 tables shouldnt be any problems.
    • mihai888
      mihai888
      Bronze
      Send me a message with your contact data at mihai.manoila@yahoo.com i might be able to help you with no cost at all.

Cheers!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Frankyx911

What is your skype?
    • Dominatrixz
      Dominatrixz
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I am very interestest. Send me your MSN or Skype on PM.
    • Frankyx911
      Frankyx911
      Bronze
      Thx for all the input!

To those who wanted contact info its been sent

As for the playing 4 tables... I tried... and again taking the article about multi-tabling in the strategy section (multi-tabling when showing a loss = more loss)

And for now im working on suited or not connectors and one gapper : odds/outs and implied odds + playing QQ AK AQ AJ KQ KJ,ect OOP witch to me right now needs more time for decision making
      (this is what leak buster trial gives out as my biggest money drain and Ax suited 6 handed)

For hand posting ... well as you can see i just started looking/posting in the forums so It is on my to do list ;) soon enough
    • Dominatrixz
      Dominatrixz
      Bronze
      I hope we will corporate. :)
      I send you another PM.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I agree with Daenerys about playing 4 tables. Improved my game as well.

And what I see in your post playing NL2 then NL10 and soo on.

I don't know if you really want to cash or play for fun and just the best you can. But if you are playing for fun and the best you can. Stick to one limit and try the crush it then move up. If you make a good profit over some time, you might have some luck just make sure you crush a limit before going up.
      It minimizes losses and you can learn a lot in the meantime.
    • Frankyx911
      Frankyx911
      Bronze
      It was a first attempt at moving up to a 20x BI rate suggested in some bankroll management articles ... obv it failled and I dont intend to move up again before a 40x BI for next time ... of corse I play for fun but what better feeling is there then beating a level/limit in any game and moving up :D I do play NL50 live and host 20$ rebuy SNG at home and make a really good profit but as in any game I started at the lowest i could find : NL50 whit 40$ max buy in and home 5$ rebuy SNG
      and moved up as winnings got over losses

I will try 4 tables again tonight putting my usual 6BI stop loss and tighten up as its true that I play 22/13 up to 25/17 on 2 tables mostly from getting bored of waiting...
      adding a lot of suited or not connectors in position to work on odds/outs but im having a hard time calculating implied odds ...
      like calling a 1/2 pot raise whit a gutshot would require imensse implied odds 'i think' as 4 outs is clearly not profitable for 3:1 but still i often get owned by those kind of draws as i didnt expect them
      ex:
      vilain holding AJ
      me holding KQ
      on rainbow KQ37 board calling 1/2 pot bets on flop and turn
      to hit his T on the river and stack me as i wouldnt expect AJ to even call 1/2 pot bet on the flop
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Well you have 2 pair and if you have a good read on this guy and you know he is waiting for the 10 just bet more then 1/2pot.
      I would do it anyway with my 2 pair on the flop. bet about 2/3 pot and ruin his odds... =D
      Let's say he keeps calling 2/3 pot size bets in the long run you will make more money.
    • Daenerys
      Daenerys
      Bronze
      Drop to 15/12 or something and play more tables if you want to improve your profits at FR. Your style suits more to SH games tbh. Just my opinion.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Daenerys
      Drop to 15/12 or something and play more tables if you want to improve your profits at FR. Your style suits more to SH games tbh. Just my opinion.
      +1

I used to play 4 tables but found myself getting bored and spending most of my time on youtube/here/football365... Since 6 tabling I'm concentrating a lot more on the action and it has helped my game.

I've an account on FTP so if you lmk what times you play and username I'll sit at the tables with you for a bit and see if I can offer some advice. I'm a winning NL10 player (FR & SH) and looking to move up fairly soon so not exactly setting the poker world alight but should still hopefully be able to give some helpful feedback...

If your interested add me on the community tool and pm me.

*EDIT: I don't want a percentage of your profit. I'll do it for nothing
    • Frankyx911
      Frankyx911
      Bronze
      This is just a little update to those who told me to play more tables/less hand... you were right...

I didnt manage to get some coachings after this post but i did manage to play tighter by adding tables ... starting at 2 I went to 4 ... and it helped
      a week latter i went to 6... it did help again
      I am now playing at 9 tables whit a profit and am almost to that point where i can move up the limit (Bankroll management rules I imposed myself)
      Grinding NL2 can be a pain ... but it looks like its going on the good side...

Ho! and i changed my VPIP/PFR from 27/13 to 16/10 ...

I remember starting this on the 17 of last month ... and heres what it did :

Fulltilt (starting whit 12$)

888Poker (starting whit 60$)

of course this is only 25k hands and cant really be used to any longterm signs of beeing profitable but still its way better then before where i couldnt keep or turn a profit in 25k hands

So thx for all the advice ppl !! Hope to talk whit you agian soon :D
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Good to see that. And it makes me happy to see how people are ready to help :]