BB: €7.81
      UTG: €3.53
      MP: €7.53
      CO: €5.00
      BTN: €1.40
      Hero (SB): €5.01

Hero posts SB €0.02, BB posts BB €0.05

Pre Flop: (€0.07) Hero has T:heart: T:spade:

UTG calls €0.05, fold, fold, BTN calls €0.05, Hero raises to €0.30, fold, UTG calls €0.25, BTN calls €0.25

Flop: (€0.95, 3 players) 3:club: 3:diamond: A:club:
      Hero checks, UTG checks, BTN bets €1.10 and is all-in, fold, UTG calls €1.10

Turn: (€3.15, 2 players) 7:heart:

River: (€3.15, 2 players) 2:diamond:

no need to cbet imo. what do you think ?
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello theguy,

Seems to be fine in multiway pot to just Check/Fold, they wont bet without an Ace there anyways. Nice hand!

Best regards.
    • theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      I know you evaluate a lot of people every day but since I've been pretty active lately maybe you have some "general" opinion about how I play ? Am I too passive or loose or whatever.

I would really appreciate if it's possible
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by theguy
      I know you evaluate a lot of people every day but since I've been pretty active lately maybe you have some "general" opinion about how I play ? Am I too passive or loose or whatever.

I would really appreciate if it's possible
      It seems that you vary your play like sometimes you play more passive and even too passive and sometimes by other view you play too aggressively (could be because of tilt). Overall, I don't really have that many hands on you and it's kinda hard to say the full detailed overview. Just keep posting and I am pretty sure we will fix your game and even help you move up the limits. Good luck on tables!
    • theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      yeah.
      Thats pretty much how I feel about my game. Passiveness and aggression in the wrong places. Maybe you could suggest me some articles which could be suited for these issues.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      yeah.
      Thats pretty much how I feel about my game. Passiveness and aggression in the wrong places. Maybe you could suggest me some articles which could be suited for these issues.
      I recommend you read all the articles you have access to and even maybe in future might get the gold status. It will give you access to a lot good articles which will definitely help you out. I can just say that you will become better with time and experience and of course posting the hands to fix those kind of leaks. :) And of course sometimes it's even good to attend on coaching and see how the coaches play and how do they take such spots where they loose a lot money and stuff. And maybe even ask them there about your problems, I am pretty sure they will help you out.
    • theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      Thanks.
      Unfortunately this account isn't tracked but I do have a friend who's a platinum member and I could read those articles from his account but I'm a bit worried about the gold articles ( sometimes even silver ) aren't they too advanced for these limits and players.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Thanks.
      Unfortunately this account isn't tracked but I do have a friend who's a platinum member and I could read those articles from his account but I'm a bit worried about the gold articles ( sometimes even silver ) aren't they too advanced for these limits and players.
      Not really, I remember my own that I started reading even earlier those all articles. And was pretty glad when I became my own that rank and moved up the limits. Motivated a lot to play. And using other accounts ain't that, it's like oh I have the access anyway, doesn't really make sense to read them or whatsoever. But when you reach those articles your own with your own rank and can watch videos with your own account. Trust me, this motivates a LOT! And also with higher rank you can as well attend on coachings and post hands on higher limits and so on. Therefore I'd really advice you take that advantage and use it, pokerstrategy actually is giving away pretty good offers which use my own as well. And of course PokerStrategy as a affiliate is the one we can trust. :)