Known players:
      SB:
      $3.91
      BB:
      $5.00
      BU (Hero):
      $6.08

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, K.
      Hero raises to $0.15, SB folds, BB calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.32) 6, 6, 5 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.25, BB raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.50.

Turn: ($1.82) 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $1.10, Hero calls $1.10.

River: ($4.02) A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $4.02.

It was damn hard to fold this hand.
      Villain is pretty tight play with 14/7 and aff 8.0 which made me to play this hand.
      I cant see many 5 and 6 in hes range here, just due to hes super tight range.
      I ve put him on some OP and since hes very aggressive he could re raise me easily on flop.
      Turn brings an 8 :spade: and board is super wet now.
      FD, SD, three of a kind, but still its hard to put him on anything here.
      Maybe KQs,99,89s possible 78s .
      He bet approx 1/2 psb and I decided to call , and give up to further agression.
      He check on river and I knew he had pretty much nothing, so betting for thing value was an option, but I decided to check behind.

Am not sure if I played this correctly, so I would love to hear whats your opinion about it.

tHx
  • 2 replies
    • CrazyGabriel
      CrazyGabriel
      Bronze
      Your play is very std. Once he started being agressive there is no need to be over-agrassive IMO.

The flop is very good for cb with nothing, so he was probably testing your hand. Turn call its ok, you have the 2nd flush draw and overpair.

On the river, if he shoved AI I would fold. check behind is fine, he would probably call you only with better hands anyway.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sinnology,

For the reason that he has such a AF I'd also Call it there and likely as well turn for the reason we also have a FD there and he might do that as well with some smaller PPs. Otherwise seems to be fine as well Checking behind on turn for the reason that he will have hard time Calling anyways your bet there with a lot worse.

Best regards.