$11.47
      SB:
      $11.47
      BB:
      $18.01
      MP3:
      $6.44

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, 9.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, SB folds, BB raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.72) T, 9, 5 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.65, Hero calls $0.65.

Turn: ($2.02) A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.25, BB raises to $17.01, Hero calls $9.22(All-In).

River: ($29.5) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: $29.5.

Results follow:

BB shows two pairs, aces and tens(As Th).
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and nines(Ac 9s).

BB wins with two pairs, aces and tens(As Th).

Ok let me explain why I played like that first the villain was a super agro fish his stats look like that 85/58 AF12 3 bet factor 46 4 bet factor 50 in165 hands so he was raising and re-raising pre with shitty cards so I decided to call .

On flop I decided to call because he was donking the flop 60 percent of cases I don't know which was the correct move on turn I called fast because I knew that he is gonna shove with any Ax hand so I think this was a cooler .anyway I want other opinions on how I could play this hand better.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello alexgrapid,

Preflop: I am not really big fan of it actually. It will be just hard to continue with that hand anyways and hardly it's hittable. Although when he does such a small raise you can consider going for it. But my plan would be just fold it on flop if I don't hit big like at least 2pairs or he is giving us great odds.

As played
      Postflop: I'd just fold it while he is betting that much. We can easily be far behind right now. As played turn is very close, sometimes I might even prefer folding there but while he is that aggressive, sometimes might as well come up with just TP but that depends on the reads of yours. Often times they don't randomly Check/Shove here with just TP. Also you could bet the turn like $1,50.

Best regards.