$6.42
      SB:
      $5.90
      BB:
      $5.00
      MP2:
      $4.96

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, K.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, SB calls $0.13, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.35) K, 4, 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.42, Hero calls $0.42.

Turn: ($1.19) T (2 players)
      SB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50.

River: ($4.19) T (2 players)
      SB bets $3.83, Hero calls $3.83.

Final Pot: $11.85.

Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, kings and tens(Ah Kh).
      SB shows two pairs, kings and tens(Ks Jd).

Hero wins with two pairs, kings and tens(Ah Kh).

Villain is 31/0 AF inf ater 16 hands so unknown . The problem here is that i had no thought to fold the hand I decided to let him attack me , I knew that if he had a set he would not overbet 2 streets .Was ok the strategy I chose for this hand ?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello alexgrapid,

And why did you had the read that he wouldn't overbet there with set? I am pretty sure he would overbet there as well with set and even does that more often than with just Kx. So therefore without any good reason and since we are against unknown I might call it once on flop and then likely give it up on turn when I don't really have much good reason to continue. There aren't just so many hands which we beat while he overbets. If we had for example a lot more combos which he is over-betting there then we would also have a lot easier decision but while we don't then I rather don't like going broke with just TP while we even don't know the opponent or either haven't invested much into the pot.

As you went to showdown with the hand and Called him on river then definitely make a note on him that he is playing that aggressive with TPGK.

Best regards.