Hero (UTG): $4.64
      MP: $1.72
      CO: $1.98
      BTN: $2.51
      SB: $0.97
      BB: $0.77

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG with 9 :club: 9 :spade:
      Hero raises to $0.08, 1 fold, CO calls $0.08, 3 folds

Flop: ($0.19) 3 :heart: 7 :spade: J :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.06, CO calls $0.06

Turn: ($0.31) T :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.10, CO calls $0.10

River: ($0.51) 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.50, Hero folds

Player had just 6 hands on the table, and I wasn't paying attentions so much (multitabling), but he played at least 3 of them. I just don't know what his range was, he seemed so loose and calling easily it freaked me a bit. I checked the river because I didn't what to jump any deeper and to see how much he bets if at all, but wasn't expecting pot sized bet. Maybe I should have called but with so little info... :/

p.s. yey my first posted hand
  • 2 replies
    • tobiasdekker
      Why are you betting this sizes? I think it is normal to bet 14 cent on the flop. And check the turn. You can also check-call the flop and play for your showdownvalue. The problem is that you need to protect your hand against flushdraws.
    • veriz
      Hello scriptacle,

And welcome to the NL BSS section. :) Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future and even fix your leaks and improve your winrate and of course help you to move up the limits. Waiting for new hands from you. :)

About the game:
      You have a leak in bet sizings, you are betting too smallish, I strongly recommend you posting more hands to fix that kind of leak, in long run you either loose a lot of value or eve money for not protecting enough. I'd bet the flop ~$0,15 and likely as Called then rather just give it up, he might easily have the Jx and our hand ain't that strong and we are against unknown. But as you did bet the turn then do it also bigger ~$0,22 into that pot.

Best regards.