[NL2-NL10] NL2 AKo

• dany2391
      dany2391
      Bronze
      I called CO's shove because he was short stacked and SB's bet looked kind of weak.I'm not sure about BB's re-raise.I called because I was already committed.Also,I'm wondering if a fold would be better since it's a multiway pot.
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $8.25
      BB:
      $1.66
      CO:
      $0.77
      Hero:
      $6.56

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:club: , K:diamond:
      4 folds, CO calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.10, SB calls $0.09, BB calls $0.08, CO calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.40) K:spade: , Q:diamond: , J:club: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.1, CO raises to $0.67 (All-In), Hero calls $0.67, SB folds, BB raises to $1.56 (All-In), Hero calls $0.89.

Turn: ($4.19) Q:heart:
      River: ($4.19) 8:spade: (3 players)

Final Pot: $4.19
  • 3 replies
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      It's really ugly flop for AK particulary when we have 3 opponents. Really don't see TPTK as very strong hand here. On this kind of flop it's likely that someone has two pair. I'd probably just fold it even if CO seems really loose that 1/4 PSB from BB could more often indicate strong hand since he's pretty passive post-flop.
      Though if you see your hand strong enough to continue the best option here obviously was calling because you don't know what SB will do. And when you're both so deep stacked it probably makes no sense to overpush.

One of them had two pair?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dany2391,

I'd actually just fold on such board and give respect to the shove of CO. We would be just in ugly shape if BB decides to overshove on our Call or whatsoever. Ain't worth while we haven't invested much into the pot.

Best regards.
    • dany2391
      dany2391
      Bronze
      Originally posted by koosMaras
      It's really ugly flop for AK particulary when we have 3 opponents. Really don't see TPTK as very strong hand here. On this kind of flop it's likely that someone has two pair. I'd probably just fold it even if CO seems really loose that 1/4 PSB from BB could more often indicate strong hand since he's pretty passive post-flop.
      Though if you see your hand strong enough to continue the best option here obviously was calling because you don't know what SB will do. And when you're both so deep stacked it probably makes no sense to overpush.

One of them had two pair?
      CO had aces. :f_mad: