Hero ($2)
      UTG ($2.06)
      UTG+1 ($2.22)
      UTG+2 ($2)
      MP1 ($0.76)
      CO ($0.80)
      BTN ($1.99)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: K:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.06, Hero raises to $0.24, SB raises to $0.73, Hero raises to $2 (AI), SB calls $1.27

FLOP ($4) 8:spade: 4:club: 4:spade:

TURN ($4) 8:spade: 4:club: 4:spade: 2:club:

RIVER ($4) 8:spade: 4:club: 4:spade: 2:club: 3:club:

First hand of the session. Should I fold it after his 4-bet? Or just call it. I play more passive game but today I descided to go for it and shove it, put the presure on him.

I nearly killed my computer when I saw his hand. I'll post it after evaluation.

grtz
  • 5 replies
    • tobiasdekker
      tobiasdekker
      Bronze
      I think a shove in this blind battle is ok. But it depends on the player. Against a unknown I shove on his 4-bet.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tobiasdekker
      I think a shove in this blind battle is ok. But it depends on the player. Against a unknown I shove on his 4-bet.
      Yeah just what I thought. Waith till the evaluation then I'll post his hand.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RasTweet,

I like this part:
      I nearly killed my computer when I saw his hand.
      :f_biggrin:

Don't be so mad at whatever he had and even if you got a bad beat just let it be. With tilt you will loose a lot more money rather than earn. Try to stay calm and this will anyway likely come with time that you will take the beats a lot easier.

Overall I'd say I am also going broke there while BvB, since I am as well going to 3bet there and likely just going broke. Sometimes you might consider just Calling his raise and playing against him postflop since you still get value from him if you hit your TP since he is willing to CBet most of his PFA range anyways.

Best regards.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello RasTweet,

I like this part:
      I nearly killed my computer when I saw his hand.
      :f_biggrin:

Don't be so mad at whatever he had and even if you got a bad beat just let it be. With tilt you will loose a lot more money rather than earn. Try to stay calm and this will anyway likely come with time that you will take the beats a lot easier.

Overall I'd say I am also going broke there while BvB, since I am as well going to 3bet there and likely just going broke. Sometimes you might consider just Calling his raise and playing against him postflop since you still get value from him if you hit your TP since he is willing to CBet most of his PFA range anyways.

Best regards.
      Well you liked the part where I nearly killed my computer here is his hand, I think everyone would have a hard time not killing his or her computer.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.02)
      Hero ($2)
      UTG ($2.06)
      UTG+1 ($2.22)
      UTG+2 ($2)
      MP1 ($0.76)
      CO ($0.80)
      BTN ($1.99)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: K:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.06, Hero raises to $0.24, SB raises to $0.73, Hero raises to $2 (AI), SB calls $1.27

FLOP ($4) 8:spade: 4:club: 4:spade:

TURN ($4) 8:spade: 4:club: 4:spade: 2:club:

RIVER ($4) 8:spade: 4:club: 4:spade: 2:club: 3:club:

SB shows 4:diamond: K:diamond:
      (Pre 27%, Flop 94.9%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero shows A:diamond: K:spade:
      (Pre 73%, Flop 5.1%, Turn 0.0%)

SB wins $3.74

He said he was comitted to the pot after his 4-bet. Who's making a 4-bet with that hand? :o :o :o
      He must be happy he aint my neighbour!!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      LoL! What a bad play from him, just be happy to play against such opponents. In long run you earn a lot profit from them. :) Just too bad that we got such a cooler.