Hero ($2.09)
      UTG ($0.94)
      UTG+1 ($0.68)
      UTG+2 ($3.43)
      MP1 ($2)
      CO ($1.34)
      BTN ($4.61)

Dealt to Hero 9:spade: 7:spade:

UTG checks, fold, fold, MP1 calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, fold, fold, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.09) T:heart: 8:spade: 9:club:

Hero bets $0.06, UTG calls $0.06, MP1 folds, CO calls $0.06

TURN ($0.27) T:heart: 8:spade: 9:club: A:heart:

Hero checks, UTG checks, CO bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, UTG folds

RIVER ($0.47) T:heart: 8:spade: 9:club: A:heart: 7:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $1.16 (AI), Hero folds

So we have here 35/0 villain who is semi-aggressive post-flop. Decided that leading on this board is the best option. Turn is pretty easy call since I see him paying off on the river if I hit. Didn't like that 7 at all. Probably one of the worst card that could come. Don't see him shoving anything worse than my two pair. Since he limped from CO pre-flop it's likely that he has Jx, A6-AT. Well I think I could beat here only something like QT,KT?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello koosMaras,

Somehow I am more often consider folding the turn for the reason that even if for example J comes we will have the bottom card for straight and he could easily have Q which makes a better straight. And to avoid any complications just fold it, we can't be even that sure that he is going to pay us and as well we could make mistakes when we hit our trips or 2pairs. But it's good that you folded on river. Overall, it ain't worth to fight over a freeplay pot, rather give it up.

Best regards.