$10,5
      BB:
      $10
      MP2:
      $5,86
      CO:
      $12,88

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9:spade: , 9:diamond:
      MP2 calls $0,10, MP3 folds, CO calls $0,10, BU folds, Hero raises to $0,50, BB calls $0,40, 2 folds.

Flop: ($1,20) K:spade: , 8:club: , 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0,8, Hero raises to $2,00, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,80

Raise flop or not?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since I don´t think he is folding there better hands expect TT-QQ if he called these hands pf and if you get called you don´t really have an excellent plan I think I´d prefer c/c instead of c/r
      Also standard would be c-bet and then c/c him down
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

Just CBet here and then decide what kind of actions you gonna take. If for a reason he is like raising every CBet then rather Check/Call and reevaluate further streets. With Check/Raise you will just make him fold any bluffing hands and continue with hands like Kx and even stronger.

Best regards.
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      You are well ahead of a 28/11's limp calling range on that flop so I think default line should be to go ahead and c-bet for value.

c/r bloats the pot and if he calls you are out of position having isolated yourself against the top of his range.

If Villain stays this aggressive (AF of 9!) and you think he will pretty much always bet when checked to on the flop (over a decent sample) I think c/r becomes more viable.