Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10
      BU:
      $14,74

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:diamond: , 9:diamond:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,30, CO folds, BU raises to $0,50, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,20.

Flop: ($1,15) Q:diamond: , 6:diamond: , 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,3, Hero calls $0,30.

Turn: ($1,75) 8:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,8, Hero calls $0,80.

River: ($3,35) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3,35, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3,35

Villian seems to be somewhat LAG.
  • 6 replies
    • tobiasdekker
      tobiasdekker
      Bronze
      You can also fold preflop. But I think nice hand, you can not bluf on any street because he have a high WTS
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since he is b/f sometimes that flop I´d likely would c/r flop and play for stacks if he 3-bets me. Unless he has there QQ/AA you have at least 45% equity against all his whole range. Turn I´d likely would also c/r to get him fold his AK type hand, river fold is fine.
      I´d also call min 3-bet with any two hands I´m opening since pot odds are just too good
    • tobiasdekker
      tobiasdekker
      Bronze
      Because of his high WTS you do not have foldequity...
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Since he is b/f sometimes that flop I´d likely would c/r flop and play for stacks if he 3-bets me. Unless he has there QQ/AA you have at least 45% equity against all his whole range. Turn I´d likely would also c/r to get him fold his AK type hand, river fold is fine.
      I´d also call min 3-bet with any two hands I´m opening since pot odds are just too good
      The high WTS of him reduces my fold equity alot, hence I didn't do it. Vs people with lower WTS I do that most of the time.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by ragney
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      The high WTS of him reduces my fold equity alot, hence I didn't do it. Vs people with lower WTS I do that most of the time.
      Yep very good point-out and I totally like your play as well. :) He ain't gonna fold anyways with such a WTS.
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      Yeah but it's after 43 hands and his W$SD is 57 so it's not like he's getting to SD a lot with the worst hand. I don't think this will have converged enough yet to say you have no fold equity.

He's played 40/23 so far so his range is really wide and unless he's a complete calling station you should be able to get him to fold a lot of it.

Having said that, I think this is fine as played