Living the Quads Dream! :)

• AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      Q Pasa patria!

I wanted to post a nice hand here, but am having technical difficulties (seems to be a popular excuse). So until I resolve my Poker Tracker issues, check it out below;

*** HOLE CARDS ***
      Dealt to akm247 [Td Ks]
      Melantar: folds
      LoveExists: folds
      Borabohrer: folds
      eerviss: raises $0.20 to $0.30
      manuni4ka93: folds
      Tanechka64: folds
      akm247: calls $0.30 (Hero - BU)
      MrRicky1966: calls $0.25 (SB)
      kupyxa 55: calls $0.20 (BB)
      *** FLOP *** [Ts Tc 4c]
      MrRicky1966: checks
      kupyxa 55: checks
      eerviss: checks
      akm247: bets $0.98
      MrRicky1966: calls $0.98
      kupyxa 55: folds
      eerviss: folds
      *** TURN *** [Ts Tc 4c] [Th]
      MrRicky1966: checks
      akm247: bets $0.45
      MrRicky1966: raises $0.45 to $0.90
      akm247: raises $1.90 to $2.80
      MrRicky1966: calls $1.90
      *** RIVER *** [Ts Tc 4c Th] [9c]
      MrRicky1966: bets $0.10
      akm247: raises $4.46 to $4.56 and is all-in
      MrRicky1966: calls $4.46
      *** SHOW DOWN ***
      akm247: shows [Td Ks] (four of a kind, Tens)
      MrRicky1966: shows [7c 7s] (a full house, Tens full of Sevens)
      akm247 collected $17.01 from pot

The guy in SB had been a station the whole session and I was on the button so K10o seemed ok to play with. I bet small on the turn worrying that he would fold, but he hit his Full House and was spuds deep! :)

After the showdown he was tilitiest man alive, second only to Berlusconi who is having the week of his life! :D

Whilst I am here, I am getting an error, when trying to post my hands as a text into Hands Converter;

This hand could not be converted. Possible reasons for this could be:

* The hand history is not in English. Please make sure that you are using the English version of your PokerSoftware or that you have selected the hand histories to be created in English.
      * You have tried to convert a hand from a not supported game variant or poker site.
      * You tried to convert multiple hands at the same time or the hand history was incomplete.

....any suggestions please? I have started to save hands from Poker Stars on PC and really want to start posting them for discussion/review & feedback.

All assitance appreciated!
      AKM :spade:
  • 3 replies
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      There's a section for hand reviewing (check in the forums), you might wanna put it there.
      Btw I would fold preflop. And as played, I think you need to improve on bet sizes.
      Your minraises on the turn are awful, they will cost you money in the long run.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      @ AKM247:

You say you have PT3?
      When you double click on the hand you want to review, click on the hand formatted tab, then 2+2 button and you can copy it directly in a PS thread wo using a hand converter!
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      Hey guys thanks for the feedback.

I have been posting hands for a while now in the forum since this post here and figured most of it out. My PT3 free trial is up and I am nto paying $80 until I have a bigger bank roll that would justify this tbh.

I have in fact changed betting sizes, however on this occasion I bet small since I did'nt want to scare the villain off. Feedback is always good but to say that my min raises on turn are awful based on one hand I believe is a bit unfair. Especially since this is one hand , I do not recall min raising on turn on any other.

In either event thanks for feedback guys.

AKM :f_cool: