Points missing

• Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Hello,

I seem to miss a number of point from a couple of days back. The date doesn't appear to be "pending", but it says that I made 0 points, which cannot be true.

I deposited to play the freroll and was entered into it, so it's not that I'm not correctly tracked I assume.

Edit: Oh wait. I was asked to change my screen name on Ladbrokes because the old one "expired" as they said. Now I can't change my screen name here on PS. Any help? I really want the points. (Mostly the 800 and the gold status of course :D )
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Anders,

Best to drop our support team a quick message with your new user name and reason for the change. They should be able to update your details and/or guide you further.

Trust you are keeping well, our paths don't seem to cross so much these days :(

Warmest regards,

Bart
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Hi Bart,

Of course I should have just created a ticket to begin with.

I am doing very fine (thanks for asking :) ), and I am actually making money from poker right now. Not as a main income of course - that I will never do.

The reason for our paths not crossing so much is probably caused by me rarely posting on the forums anymore. I'm not playing any of the "popular" games at the moment, so I don't often have anything useful to contribute.

Regards,
      Anders
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You should have got your points now. :)

Good luck on Ladbrokes Poker,
      Hannes
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      You should have got your points now. :)

Good luck on Ladbrokes Poker,
      Hannes
      I did get the day to day points now, yes :)

I haven't recieved the 800 yet, though?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      The 800 points have been credited as well.

Congratz to gold status :)