$2.07
      Hero:
      $2
      CO:
      $2.18
      BU:
      $3.94

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:spade: , J:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, CO folds, BU calls $0.08, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.19) J:spade: , 5:club: , 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.12, BU calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.43) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.24, BU calls $0.24.

River: ($0.91) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.2, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $1.11

This guy is a bit of a pasive, I have seen him limp hands like AQs so I think he is capeable of ColdC these hands also. I thought my line was fine.
  • 1 reply
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Bet 0.16 on the flop for value.

As played I'd also make it slightly bigger, like 0.28-0.32 to get a bit more value and give him slightly worse odds. He's not calling weak hands anyway but he will usually call with a FD.

The plan is to c/c blank rivers to let him bluff with busted FDs, but the Q is kind of an ugly card.
      On the other hand he makes it very small which might or might not be intentional to get us to call hands like Jx.

After all it's really close, I think given the odds you can not go wrong either way with calling or folding.

Since he plays plays unreasonable stats of 37/3 I might end up check/calling because I think he can spazz out with some busted draws and he's usually not even betting Qx because he's afraid. Most semi-passive and passive players would even check back Kx because they're just happy to get to SD, so his valuerange isn't all that big while the busted-draw-range remains the same.