How to start with 10$ in the account.

• UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      Could somebody give me some advice how to start with only 10 $ in the account, which strategy to choose, which games to play, any other things what might help to make profit.

Thank You
      UX
  • 2 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hi friend.

My advice would be to use the SSS (playing cash full ring), and so reading the bronze articles on that.

I don't like SSS at all though, it's robotic poker to me, but you need to build a bank roll, and if you don't have much experience in sng's, that's probably your best bet. Plus it will help you get some experience with poker anyway :]

Hope that helps.
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      well yes, I dont like the SSS as well But I would have to try yes. and Sng-s are like some win some lose, usually its like in 10 games I get into the money on 5 times and the other 5 times get somekind of 5 place or like this.
      But sng-s I have played only in play money :D . sometimes with the money as well but not much. but to what site I should put the 10 $, what would be the best site to start out, because I've played in UB for a while and it seems good, but I remember when I played in full tilt in december then I liked there much more( I mean in the money tables).

Thank You
      UX