This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How to start with 10$ in the account.

• UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      Could somebody give me some advice how to start with only 10 $ in the account, which strategy to choose, which games to play, any other things what might help to make profit.

Thank You
      UX
  • 2 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hi friend.

My advice would be to use the SSS (playing cash full ring), and so reading the bronze articles on that.

I don't like SSS at all though, it's robotic poker to me, but you need to build a bank roll, and if you don't have much experience in sng's, that's probably your best bet. Plus it will help you get some experience with poker anyway :]

Hope that helps.
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      well yes, I dont like the SSS as well But I would have to try yes. and Sng-s are like some win some lose, usually its like in 10 games I get into the money on 5 times and the other 5 times get somekind of 5 place or like this.
      But sng-s I have played only in play money :D . sometimes with the money as well but not much. but to what site I should put the 10 $, what would be the best site to start out, because I've played in UB for a while and it seems good, but I remember when I played in full tilt in december then I liked there much more( I mean in the money tables).

Thank You
      UX