Should I have fold this?

• 22 replies
    • intercect
      intercect
      Bronze
      His bet looked kinda blockish, so mayby reraise all in as bluff.
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      fold, value bet on the turn. Flush possible, fold n fight another strong hand.

Also show the stacks of both the players in the video, is he all-in in the turn??
      If he is allin on the turn then a call can be justified as he can raise an overpair on the flop with like 9's or 10's.

(Note: An agressive player can play his possible nut flush like villian plays here.)...lol too many options, depends really on the read on the guy.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      I would probably have folded this on the flop. There aren't much hands we beat that would raise this kind of flop, maybe only top pair with flush draw. But again this would be a coin flip basically and you can't go all the way excpecting him to have exactly that hand.
      Flush and tiny valuebet looks possible here, but I'd put him on a set here (77/66/22). Do you know what did he actually had?
    • Gameworld88
      Gameworld88
      Bronze
      Start stack was:
      He: $15.05
      Me: $13.03
      Yes he show hand.
      Tomorrow .... :s_cry:

He show A :club: K :spade:
    • Gameworld88
      Gameworld88
      Bronze
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Diamond
      I don't see calling is profitable on flop. It is obvious that villain will raise again on the turn. I would bet on the flop myself or let the hand go after a c-bet. But imo betting is more profitable, because you still have good chance of holding a winning hand. I would bet for value and protection (someone might have flush draw now). If I got re-raised on flop, I would fold. After your call, I would bet or raise on the turn, if I got reraised, I would fold. Fish has spoken, let's see what ppl who can play poker say.
    • Gameworld88
      Gameworld88
      Bronze
      thanks you for advice... :f_cool:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      the 45s hand you folded the turn ? how and why ? Him having a flop flush is like 2%. You can play this hand by bet bet bet 2/3 all the way, or bet flop and check raise turn (hopefully its allin on turn). And if on the flop you bet and get reraised you just ship it, never fold that, he can have sets, 2pairs, random top pairs, gutshots, flushdraws...u cant fold that ever.
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      +1
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OZSA
      the 45s hand you folded the turn ? how and why ? Him having a flop flush is like 2%. You can play this hand by bet bet bet 2/3 all the way, or bet flop and check raise turn (hopefully its allin on turn). And if on the flop you bet and get reraised you just ship it, never fold that, he can have sets, 2pairs, random top pairs, gutshots, flushdraws...u cant fold that ever.
      +1 I'd just go broke here, he can easily be betting random pairs or sets. If he has a flush, he has a flush, not much you can do imo. Id just check shove flop if i were you since its NL5 and he's never folding as little as just top pair.
    • Jazzy8James
      Jazzy8James
      Bronze
      +1
    • Gameworld88
      Gameworld88
      Bronze

my stack after turn is 4.41$
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Cbet flop bigger, and I would probably go broke here. With that amount of money invested it's not the best time to be scared of flush on the river. And shove river would be the best option imho, as you are getting call from any made hands that you beat (like KX or QX), and if you're afraid of flush or any other stronger hand than yours - you're not gonna fold it if a villain shoves anyway, so better ship it yourself. With checking to worse hands you just lose value.
      Otherwise, if your opponent likes to float and bluff later - you might induce his bluff shove with a check, but against unknown I'm shoving myself.
    • Gameworld88
      Gameworld88
      Bronze

:s_confused: :f_cool:
    • Vepof
      Vepof
      Bronze
      Why did u fold this last hand?
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Good fold imo, i'd shove a house or a straight on the river too. I dont see him bluffing here. I dont like your check on the flop tho, im leading here for sure.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by Vepof
      Why did u fold this last hand?
      You can never call this overbet. You pretty much don't beat anything but A4 and A2 but i doubt his shoving that. On the other hand you don't beat any A's or boats so pretty easy fold.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gameworld88

my stack after turn is 4.41$
      Ship the nickles imo. The king of clubs is not an amazing card, but i doubt he has a flush since you bet 2x the pot on the turn (if i saw it right).. So rly the only hand i'd be worried about is KQ and thats a small part of his range.
    • Gameworld88
      Gameworld88
      Bronze