This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Withdrawal...Not easy,help plz.

• carexfish
      carexfish
      Bronze
      I found out that FTP.casier suport is very good with me:D (no joke).

Let me give some details.

I did withdrawal 2 times via bank transfer 1th time 200$ and 2th time 100$(deposit 10$ +50$ starting capital and grind one week:D ).After my second withdrawal I did lose my last 15 buckz...Then I did a deposit of 15$ with my Visa electron to open new payment processor and grindet to 80$ in 2h:D .I requested a withdrawal the same day via my Visa electron cuz bank transfer minimum withdrawal is 100$.24h after that my request was declined.

Could it be that I have to meet some other requerments that i don't now about...Like mb only one transaction per day or collecting FTP points?
      Is it possible to see my card as a usable payment processor(when withdrawal)if I don't have Credit funds Transer(CFT) suported from my bank?
      P.s. Thank you for your time and please exuse my bad english...I am very happy to use Ps rakeback offer:D !But no body helps me out in this forum:( ...

May the poker gods bless your bankrolls!
  • 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi carexfish,

First off all welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

I highly recommend you to contact Full Tilt Poker directly via e-mail and ask for the reason of the decline:
      support@fulltiltpoker.com

As soon as you get an answer you will know more. :)

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • carexfish
      carexfish
      Bronze
      Ty HannesZ,

I did and they told me that it could be something to do with the CFT suport.
      But what I find out on threads is that when ever people have problem with visa withdrawals they get the same answer like me.
      When I had the free capital 1000ftp issue :s_biggrin: my withdrawals were declined in a split second....
      Ftp has to know that time is money, if I can't withdrawal via my card I can blow away my 80$ or make them 100-200$ any way they will win $$ in rake so I don't get it.

HannesZ plz delete this thread if you find it to be not very usefull for the beginners section.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi carexfish,

You will need to check with your Visa provider to confirm that CFT is available to you.

If they do not allow a transfer then you can't withdrawal to your card.

Why do you not use your Moneybookers account? The minimum there is $50.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • carexfish
      carexfish
      Bronze
      Well I was killed...I enter a 70+$ dolar tornament and was chip leader till the buble.

But then I finish as buble boy after two AA hands all in preflop.