Withdrawal...Not easy,help plz.

• carexfish
      carexfish
      Bronze
      I found out that FTP.casier suport is very good with me:D (no joke).

Let me give some details.

I did withdrawal 2 times via bank transfer 1th time 200$ and 2th time 100$(deposit 10$ +50$ starting capital and grind one week:D ).After my second withdrawal I did lose my last 15 buckz...Then I did a deposit of 15$ with my Visa electron to open new payment processor and grindet to 80$ in 2h:D .I requested a withdrawal the same day via my Visa electron cuz bank transfer minimum withdrawal is 100$.24h after that my request was declined.

Could it be that I have to meet some other requerments that i don't now about...Like mb only one transaction per day or collecting FTP points?
      Is it possible to see my card as a usable payment processor(when withdrawal)if I don't have Credit funds Transer(CFT) suported from my bank?
      P.s. Thank you for your time and please exuse my bad english...I am very happy to use Ps rakeback offer:D !But no body helps me out in this forum:( ...

May the poker gods bless your bankrolls!
  • 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi carexfish,

First off all welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

I highly recommend you to contact Full Tilt Poker directly via e-mail and ask for the reason of the decline:
      support@fulltiltpoker.com

As soon as you get an answer you will know more. :)

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • carexfish
      carexfish
      Bronze
      Ty HannesZ,

I did and they told me that it could be something to do with the CFT suport.
      But what I find out on threads is that when ever people have problem with visa withdrawals they get the same answer like me.
      When I had the free capital 1000ftp issue :s_biggrin: my withdrawals were declined in a split second....
      Ftp has to know that time is money, if I can't withdrawal via my card I can blow away my 80$ or make them 100-200$ any way they will win $$ in rake so I don't get it.

HannesZ plz delete this thread if you find it to be not very usefull for the beginners section.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi carexfish,

You will need to check with your Visa provider to confirm that CFT is available to you.

If they do not allow a transfer then you can't withdrawal to your card.

Why do you not use your Moneybookers account? The minimum there is $50.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • carexfish
      carexfish
      Bronze
      Well I was killed...I enter a 70+$ dolar tornament and was chip leader till the buble.

But then I finish as buble boy after two AA hands all in preflop.