NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($17.34)
      BB ($12.30)
      UTG ($2.81)
      UTG+1 ($4.99)
      CO ($21.34)
      BTN ($9.14)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: J:club:

UTG calls $0.10, UTG+1 calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.65

FLOP ($1.80) T:diamond: 5:diamond: 3:diamond:

Hero bets $1.30, CO raises to $2.80, Hero calls $1.50

TURN ($7.40) T:diamond: 5:diamond: 3:diamond: 5:spade:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($7.40) T:diamond: 5:diamond: 3:diamond: 5:spade: 8:diamond:

Hero bets $4.10, CO folds

Hero shows A:diamond: J:club:

Hero wins $7.03

19/7/3.5 fold to cbet 31, raise cbet 44, WTSD 32, 511 hands

Here I have a nut FD, but don't know if I should cbet here. He raises cbets a lot, so there is bluff or weak hands in his raising range, so I could 3bet I guess, but also as he minraises there I have odds to call. Oh, actueally 3bet is not good idea in this sitaution, becasue we are deep, but if we were 100bb deep then 3bet and go allin if he pushes.

Edit: do I have to look at the WTSD value on this sample? What is the minimum sample for this value?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

I guess if we expect him to raise there very often and while being a bit deeper, I guess I sometimes even prefer just Check/Calling. But of course it depends what kind of raises does he do. Would be good if you took notes on it in future. :) But overall, your line is as well considerable.

do I have to look at the WTSD value on this sample? What is the minimum sample for this value?

This sample is very good and this indicates that he is going like with any pair to showdown maybe even with very weak flush when he hits it with one card. Therefore there ain't no point to play aggressively against him and 3bet for the reason that we don't have much fold equity.

Best regards.