invite a friend ?

• benji79
      benji79
      Bronze
      Hi,

i have got my $50 bonus on fulltilt poker and am still playing with it, and i have referred 2 of my friends and there have both signed up and passed the quiz.
      There usernames are stevenDAman and charlygard .
      and i just wanted to know all the details about getting some money money by referring them.

how it all works an everything ?

thank you
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi benji79,

Thanks for referring your friends to pokerStrategy!

Once your friends' accounts are updated, your TAF statistics will also be updated. The amount of money which you can earn for referring friends depends on how many StrategyPoints your friends have collected, as you can read here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-info

You need at least $50 in your TAF balance to request a pay out. The money can only be transfered to TiTan Poker or Party Poker.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • benji79
      benji79
      Bronze
      Thnx Thunderbird

Just wondering if the TAF bonus can be transfered to fulltilt poker as well as party poker and titan poker, because thats were i got my free bankroll.
      coz i dont have an account on party or titan and it would be a lot easier.

thank you
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi benji79,

Unfortunately we cannot transfer the money to Full Tilt Poker since Full Tilt don't allow these transfers. However, you can create an account on Party or Titan to get the money.

Btw: your friends just passed the quiz a few hours ago, they should be patient and check their emails regurlarly.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • benji79
      benji79
      Bronze
      well thats a bit unfortunate :( , but no problem ill make an account on party or titan :)

thanks, ill let them know to check there emails regularly.

thanks thunderbird
    • benji79
      benji79
      Bronze
      Hi,

i have just been talking with my friend who i refered to poker strategy (stevenDAman) and he just told me that he tryed to logging and it says his account has been deactivated?

and i was just wondering what the problem was ?

thanks
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi benji79!

He should know why. If that's not the case he should write a ticket to our support team. They will tell him.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81