Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.41)
      BB ($10.88)
      UTG ($17.48)
      CO ($13.44)
      Hero ($14.66)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, SB raises to $0.60, fold, Hero calls $0.30

FLOP ($1.30) 4:spade: A:heart: 7:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.70, SB calls $0.70

TURN ($2.70) 4:spade: A:heart: 7:heart: 4:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($2.70) 4:spade: A:heart: 7:heart: 4:heart: 3:heart:

SB bets $4.11 (AI), Hero folds

SB wins $2.57
      54/22/2.6 12% 3bet 85hands
  • 2 replies
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      A few thoughts:

Preflop

Raise is obviously standard, I think calling his min 3-bet is ok. He's only a half stack so you can definitely fold there as well. Any reads on what his standard 3-bet size is?

Also he's 3-betting 12% but over how many opportunities? That could be just one or two times so this stat won't have converged yet.

Flop

What are you betting the flop for? A bluff I guess? I don't think he'll fold any of his "value" 3-betting range to your half pot c-bet. You'll probably get him to fold his air hands that miss but his range is proabably skewed toward value hands.

Turn

By the turn you beat nothing.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello xero100,

Preflop: Against his stack I sometimes even just prefer to fold. Since you can just make so many mistakes against him postflop like when you hit your TP and then go crazy with it. Rather just avoid it. Although Calling is doable, if you feel like you can overplay him.

As played
      Postflop: Since we Called preflop we can't hope just for a hit since we just wont hit often enough to satisfy such a Call. We have to take stabs some times. And this spot could be the place where we could consider it since he is Checking to us, often times this is a sign of weakness. Although it depends also on your reads, how easily he is giving up, what's his WTS and etc. Otherwise nothing much you can do just Check/Fold.

Best regards.