$35.42
      MP3:
      $62.13
      CO:
      $25.00
      BU (Hero):
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, T.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, SB raises to $2.50, BB folds, Hero calls $1.75.

Flop: ($5.25) 9, 4, 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $3.00, Hero raises to $11.00, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8.25.

Villain-unknown.Should I be calling the 3bet pf?Is the flop raise ok or should I just call?
  • 3 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Whats your plan against this guy if he shoves on you? I hope your calling since your pretty much commited and i think its bad since you will be either flipping or crushed. I would just call and see what he does on the turn.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      raise flop is fine, but make it 7$. this way he can shove over you worse hands, like AK with Ah or 88/89s thinking you´re raising flop as bluff
      If you make it 11$ then it seem like you´re pot committed and would always call shove, so his range for shoving are JJ+, Ajs+ that you´re not doing great
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jozata,

Villain-unknown.Should I be calling the 3bet pf?Is the flop raise ok or should I just call?

I sometimes take into account the table dynamics. How active we have been and how often we have been stealing. When for example we have been pretty tight previous hand and haven't stolen much. Then even might for the 1st time I fold it although I don't mind at all the Calling, TT is pretty strong hand and we can easily overplay him postflop, even if he is 3betting us with air.

About postflop, I don't really like the raise for the reason as earlier mentioned. Do you plan to go broke with the hand? And what hand do you expect to get Called from that you beat? Even a 9x might sometimes fold here. Therefore I'd rather just Call it and reevaluate on further streets what my actions will be.

Best regards.