This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL25 Rush QQ in 3bet pot OOP

• jozata
      jozata
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $45.25
      SB:
      $26.84
      BB (Hero):
      $24.90
      MP2:
      $9.03
      MP3:
      $104.57
      CO:
      $29.42

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q.
      MP2 calls $0.25, 2 folds, BU raises to $0.75, SB folds, Hero raises to $2.75, MP2 folds, BU calls $2.00.

Flop: ($5.85) A, K, 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3.30, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.85.

Villain-unknown.Should I be cbeting this ugly flop and can I get called with worse.Isn't c/f too weak?
  • 2 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well you can't C/C. Well you cant but then you have hard decisions on turn and river if his aggro and barrels a lot.

You can however turn your hand into a bluff and B/F even tho you never make a better hand fold or a worse one call you, but you do prevent him from bluffing you out of the best hand and you will be betting this board as a bluff 100% of the time anyway.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d likely bet 3$ and then c/f turn, since nl 25 players won´t float me too often with QJ/QT/TJ especially if we hold QQ, we don´t have really that much equity against Ax hand and he should play quite straight forward on AKx board, since our 3-bet range is very strong that point
      If you check you can consider c/c once and then c/f turn and river, although c/f flop is also fine. Just I´d likely would c/c once since I´d expect him to take one stab with 65s and then check it down