Hello from "Czecho-Slovakia"

• Rap1d007
      Rap1d007
      Bronze
      Hi players...
      My name is Tomas. Some might be curious why Czecho-Slovakia?? :D So Im from Slovakia - Bratislava, but Im living mostly in Czech republic in Brno, where I was studying informatics but didn´t like it so in next year Im going to study something different like regional development. I enjoy city a lot so I have some part-time jobs in Brno and having parties every weeks :D Im very pasive on pokerstrategy.com, usually Im person which only read but now I decided that be active in community is better approach, which can improve my game significiantly. And english too :) Im playing poker like 2 years with mixed success. On end of 2010 I decided to be more serious, because I got confident after being on final tables in big MTTs and cashing $$$. Which I mostly withdraw and spent for fun... My goals are now to play big volume of SH BSS, start my own blog here and post some hands in forum and work on my game a lot... In my free time I m snowboarding, like swimming and taking pictures. I love nightlife and clubbing and nice chicks too. Still Im not sure if Slovak or Czech girls are more beautiful :D Uf my first post here DONE.
      GL everybody and if this read somebody from Brno PM. Thx
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey Tomas and welcome to our Community :)
      Great to see you're so eager to improve your play - and I can't wait to read your blog ;) So which room are you playing at?
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Hey ,
      welcome

About ur dilema CZE Girls vs SVK Girls
      I was only few days in CZE so I ahve no sample size but my imrpession is that SVK girls are prettier but CZE girls are more horny (+CZE Red heads are jsut awesome)
    • Rap1d007
      Rap1d007
      Bronze
      Im playing on WillHill, where i got second starting capital, moved some part of bankroll there and I think I will stay there because of great march promotions - chase #1 and freerolls...
      About girls: Could be true, btw I read somewhere that redhead gene will be extinct by the year 2060. So maybe I should pay attention to them more :D