I think i am doing it wrong

• 4 replies
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      It is hard to say much from those stats, since they have early levels with more players at the table and deeper stacks mixed together with shorthanded situations with short stacks.

You are probably defending the blinds too much. You do not need to defend the big blind 33% of the time, particularly when your opponents are relatively passive.
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      My life time graph on full tilt, before the $100 small up was 2 years ago and mainly from $2 super turbo sng. Now i still lose.

only think that is happy in this graph is know that only about ~$250 was your real investment money in poker.

And realy the most thing what is getting my down it masive badbeats on many tables at once. For example holding JJbu deep stacked, raize solid player reraizes and i put him on AA KK QQ. Flop comes 66J i bet, he reraizes, i acc and turn comes Q and i know i am drilled by the...

What you recomend for improving becouse i look now like reverse grinder
    • DucksEatFish
      DucksEatFish
      Bronze

What you recomend for improving becouse i look now like reverse grinder
      Reverse grinder :) That made me smile!

Well, have you joined any of the different sng-coachings? I guess key things to work on for SnG-players is adapting to the different stages and the different dynamics that arise. And improving their TAG-game (if that is their style:) ). If you have many 6-9/10th placings you might be to aggressive early on, and if you end up on a lot of 3rd/4th you might be to passive around the bubble.

Just some thoughts, keep on studying, and don't give up! At least not if you enjoy the game:)
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Well after some reverse grinding i just give up. Then i choose starting playing nl5 full ring cash. I have read many sng articles and books videos etc, but cash i have no knowledge, used what i had from sng. Bam

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Small sample size, but still enough to say fuck sng. In my opinion, SNG is more luck based, becouse many times you move all in before the flop, in cash you see the flop almost all the time, so you can still fold good hands becouse you won't be shorstack. MTT's for me is other story, i just seem to suck in sng full ring and sng hu. Don't think i luckboxed 10k hands either becouse my KK is not proftable hand so far.