I need help - Mansion points

• Goodfe1la
      Goodfe1la
      Bronze
      I would like to know tips for collect 1,000 points in Mansion.

I am playing 0,05 -0,10 NL and 0,10 -0,15 NL, and I only made 20 points in 10 days, I have the same capital money and I have 120 days for make it.

Is better play S&G and tournies? Mix cash - S&G?

I will appreciatte any advice.

Thank you!
  • 5 replies
    • mikeymoo
      mikeymoo
      Bronze
      Just play according to the SSS if you're just starting out (or by the fixed limit guidelines, I never play FL, but whatever suits you).

Treat the bonus as a bonus. Don't play outside what you are capable of to try and get it. Just play according to the bankroll management and the bonuses will start coming in. If you are good at multitasking, try multitabling, but if it is too difficult for you, by all means slow down until you understand things.

120 days is a long time. How long do you play for, usually? (On a typical day)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Goodfe1la,

You should play cash games. SSS only works with full ring game tables! In addintion, with $50 starting bankroll, you should not go for tournaments.

Mansion Points are easy to earn. You shouldn't have earned just 20 points after 10 days. Are you sure your MCP balance was updated correctly? (Mansion now have some problems with that point system)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • koffen18
      koffen18
      Bronze
      i have that question where can i see my earned points? And when i collect the wanted points can i get 100$?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi koffen18,

Log in your account at Mansion.com, then click on 'My account' button. You'll see your MCP balance.

Once you have collected 2,200 Mansion Points, you'll get $100. The payment can take up to 3 days.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Actually, Mansion Points are not as hard to earn as I initially thought. The 1000 points for 120 days to keep the 50$ are not hardly achievable(well you must play regularly but not 24/7 :) ) and for the next 100$(2200 points) as far as I know - there is no time limit.
      So - perfect :P