Oly0909
      Silver
      Known players:    
      Hero:
      $10,1
      BU:
      $7,4

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , K:club:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, CO folds, BU raises to $0,70, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,30.

Flop: ($1,55) J:heart: , T:spade: , T:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($1,55) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,2, BU calls $1,20.

River: ($3,95) 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2, Hero calls $2,00.

Final Pot: $7,95

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Ah Kc)
      BU shows four-of-a-kind, tens (Th Td)

BU wins with four-of-a-kind, tens (Th Td)

Preflop: I'm mostly folding AKo to 3bet or shoving if his stack is smaller, but since it's min 3bet I decided to call.

Flop: Check/fold

Turn: I hit TPTK and since he checked flop I'm betting to see where I'm at.

River: I don't think I'm good here often, so I decided to check/call a moderate bet or check/fold to bigger one.
  • 4 replies
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      This is why i hate AK.Good tourney hand bad cash game.As The professor said"Good pushing hand that plays bad post flop". But running into quads oh well nothing to do.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Oly0909,

Bet yourself on river like $1,50 or something similar and when raised then you have to make the crying fold. Since he may as well slowplay something really strong. As played you have to Call, you kinda induced him to bluff or something similar with Check/Call.

Best regards.
    • Oly0909
      Oly0909
      Silver
      When he 3 bets preflop, checks flop and calls turn, I thought he either has a monster and trpping me or he has AK as well, and I don't know is he capable of raising me on river with AK (TPTK could look great to someone who is minraisin pre) so I have to fold a split. That's why I decided to check/call a smaller bet.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Oly0909
      When he 3 bets preflop, checks flop and calls turn, I thought he either has a monster and trpping me or he has AK as well, and I don't know is he capable of raising me on river with AK (TPTK could look great to someone who is minraisin pre) so I have to fold a split. That's why I decided to check/call a smaller bet.
      And he would just Check behind his Jx type of hands which he still could Call us when we bet on river. :) Or as well he could have have smaller PPs like QQ, or even smaller ones. And we can easily just Bet/Fold the river as well which I even don't mind.