Deposti Bonus

• m0fownz0r
      m0fownz0r
      Bronze
      Hey,

I know it says there is none at the poker rooms review, but when I went to register on Unibet, there were 3 bonuses there to chose from 100/300/500 or something like that, so I clicked there and finished the registration from there.
      Is it possible there is this limited time bonus offer or something? Another thing would be the RB, is it on monthly basis and if so is there a date by which it should be transfered?One last thing, can I relate to my rake/rakeback through my unibet points?
  • 11 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi m0fownz0r,

At the moment we do not offer a first deposit bonus on Unibet.

The 30% loyalty bonus is paid out usually at the beginning of the following month.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • martisPS
      martisPS
      Bronze
      30% loyalty bonus works the same way as rakeback ?
    • m0fownz0r
      m0fownz0r
      Bronze
      yep, that's what it is
    • martisPS
      martisPS
      Bronze
      ok thanks
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hi m0fownz0r,

The 30% loyalty bonus is paid out usually at the beginning of the following month.

Best regards,
      Hannes
      Ermm and whats the "€1,000 Bonus + 30% loyalty bonus" ?

PS-Unibet
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by Zhusy
      Hi m0fownz0r,

Best regards,
      Hannes

PS-Unibet
      Hey Zhusy,

that was back in the day when HannesZ posted.

Of course the current information is that you get a wonderful first deposit bonus, the loyalty bonus and a live tournament fund!

Three great reasons to play at Unibet imo ;)

Best,

Marc
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarcPS
      Originally posted by Zhusy
      Hi m0fownz0r,

Best regards,
      Hannes

PS-Unibet
      Hey Zhusy,

that was back in the day when HannesZ posted.

Of course the current information is that you get a wonderful first deposit bonus, the loyalty bonus and a live tournament fund!

Three great reasons to play at Unibet imo ;)

Best,

Marc
      Great well, I used the link, I made the deposit around 200€ and I think I got nothing?

The software is pretty odd and finally when I found the bonus tab, there stands only this:

"VIP PointsYou earn VIP points as you play real money poker in cash games or tournaments. From April 4th 2011, for every US dollar you generate in rake or tournament fees, you will earn 10 VIP points

You can see your VIP points balance in top right of the poker software. You can follow your progress by clicking the ‘Poker Club’ button in the poker software.

Your Loyalty Points can be used to: Buy into selected tournaments and purchase merchandise in the Shop. You may also be able to redeem some or all of your points for cash – when for every 1USD you get in cash bonus, 33 VIP points will be redeemed.

Raked HandsA raked hand occurs when a player has contributed to the pot and the pot is raked.
      "

I did everything that stood on the PS.com/Unibet instruction page. So where is that bonus? ?(

Also on PS stands:

"After registering your account you have 10 days to activate the bonus by logging into the software, within these 10 days you will need to deposit otherwise you will not be able to receive your bonus - once you've activated the bonus you'll have 60 days to earn your points. You can see how quickly the VIP points add up in 'My Page' in the Poker lobby."

I didn't download the software until they didn't finish my ID check, I registered 3-4 weeks ago. The ID check needed 2 weeks and I downloaded the software 2 days ago and the same day (2 days ago) i made the deposit, the alias too i made 2 days ago. What now?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Zhusy,

I would recommend that you contact the poker room's own support team and they can check your account for you.

Assuming you met the eligibility criteria, they should be able to enable any applicable bonus.

Even if you didn't meet the criteria, still worth a quick email as you never know, they might offer you something. Totally up to their discretion though of course.

Good luck & let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi Zhusy,

I would recommend that you contact the poker room's own support team and they can check your account for you.

Assuming you met the eligibility criteria, they should be able to enable any applicable bonus.

Even if you didn't meet the criteria, still worth a quick email as you never know, they might offer you something. Totally up to their discretion though of course.

Good luck & let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
      Why should I ask them if they don't give me the bonus. But PokerStrategy does?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Zhusy,

If you're not eligible for the PokerStrategy.com bonus for what ever reason (maybe you didn't deposit in the time period stated? or some other reason), it is still worth contacting the poker room's support to see if there is still any bonus that you would be entitled to. Sometimes discretion is used when you just miss a deposit deadline for example.

I had a discretionary bonus once on another platform and whilst not guaranteed, always worth a quick email, they can only say no.

You're saying you've not received a bonus and don't know why that is. I'm merely suggesting that by contacting the support team, they should be able to:

(a) check whether you met the criteria for a bonus and confirm whether entitled or the reason if not.
      (b) apply that bonus to your account if eligible but it was maybe somehow missed.
      (c) If not eligible for anything, asking nicely sometimes gets you a discretionary bonus from the poker room.

Hope it goes well, let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi Zhusy,

If you're not eligible for the PokerStrategy.com bonus for what ever reason (maybe you didn't deposit in the time period stated? or some other reason), it is still worth contacting the poker room's support to see if there is still any bonus that you would be entitled to. Sometimes discretion is used when you just miss a deposit deadline for example.

I had a discretionary bonus once on another platform and whilst not guaranteed, always worth a quick email, they can only say no.

You're saying you've not received a bonus and don't know why that is. I'm merely suggesting that by contacting the support team, they should be able to:

(a) check whether you met the criteria for a bonus and confirm whether entitled or the reason if not.
      (b) apply that bonus to your account if eligible but it was maybe somehow missed.
      (c) If not eligible for anything, asking nicely sometimes gets you a discretionary bonus from the poker room.

Hope it goes well, let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart

After I told them about pokerstrategy. How I am tracked and how I should get a bonus and is there anything I can get IF the bonus isn't "getable" the "support" sent me this:

"Dear Mario, Thank you for contacting Unibet regarding VIP points. We would like to inform you that you earn VIP points as you play real money poker in cash games or tournaments. From April 4th 2011, for every US dollar you generate in rake or tournament fees, you will earn 10 VIP points. You can see your VIP points balance in top right of the poker software. You can follow your progress by clicking the ‘Poker Club’ button in the poker software. Your Loyalty Points can be used to: Buy into selected tournaments and purchase merchandise in the Shop. You may also be able to redeem some or all of your points for cash – when for every 1USD you get in cash bonus, 33 VIP points will be redeemed. On your Unibet account, we are pleased to inform you that you have 842.59 VIP points at the moment. Please do not hesitate to contact us once again, if you have any further questions! Are you satisfied with our reply? Please give us your feedback here, and get a good chance of winning € 100! Best Regards, Caroline Unibet Support "