This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Not a good start in pokerstrategy

• denniscortez24
      denniscortez24
      Basic
      I had passed the quiz, then support request for an ID, I send it and its ok but requested another photo this time but support want it to have it along my face, I also send it, then they say ID Check fails???? I think if the ID check fails they should not requested for another photo of me along my face, It just make me stupid giving all what is requested.....
  • 1 reply
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Dennis,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. The fraud check is unfortunately a necessity as we have thousands upon thousands of registrations, many of which are fraudsters trying to claim the free $50 more than once.

Sometimes this affects honest users registering for the first time - however due to security reasons we're unable to disclose the exact reason why your ID check failed.

However, failing the ID check simply means being ineligible for the $50 starting capital. If you decide to cash in, you can make use of our first deposit offers and use your new bankroll to earn strategy points :)

Hadi