Strategy Points?

• 12 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Unfortunately this is not possible.

You only can earn points on an account which is tracked through PokerStrategy.com.

Maybe you want to try another room, which we offer as well. So for example bet365, where we also have a deposit $10,000 freeroll:

On top of that you get a first deposit bonus and in the next three months you can take part in our Pantheon Challenge

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • SaynotoKlaus
      SaynotoKlaus
      Bronze
      I added my other poker accounts to profile settings . Aren't they tracked? If not , then whats the purpose of adding them ??
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Your accounts are only tracked if you created them through us.

Adding them on the profile page is just important for everyone who has a tracked account as we need to know to whom belongs each account.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey SatnotoKlaus,

Also to add onto what HannesZ has said,

You need to have a non-existing account on the site and follow the download instructions for each site individually.

Most sites require you to enter in a bonus/promotion/affiliate code when creating/depositing an account so it can be linked (tracked) to the site you wish to gain extra incentives from the site. For example with PokerStrategy.com we offer coaching and advice if you create a Poker account tracked to us.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • SaynotoKlaus
      SaynotoKlaus
      Bronze
      Can i make then a new pokerstrategy account , without you guys giving me the 50 $ ofc , because i already got them , and make a pokerstars or fulltilt account that can be tracked?
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      No, but you can do what you wanted :) If you don't already have an account with Poker Room X, you can sign up for one using a PokerStrategy referral code, with your existing PokerStrategy account, giving you StrategyPoints and any applicable freerolls/bonuses.
    • SaynotoKlaus
      SaynotoKlaus
      Bronze
      It's just that i want to change my platform - partypoker - because they have only a few tables at medium/high stakes , where the same guys play. I think on pokerstars they have much more tables and fish , since it has more users - party poker has like 30.000 , pokerstars 350.000.
      Anyways i want to be able to gain SP , because i find the articles usefull , and i really want to unlock them all , and reach diamond.
    • SaynotoKlaus
      SaynotoKlaus
      Bronze
      By the way i searched google for Poker Room X , and i didn't find the website...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

Sure you can get StrategyPoints on a second platform as well. You just need to go to this site and select your room:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Then follow the bonus instruction and on top of StrategyPoints etc. you will get a first deposit bonus as well. Don't forget to delete your cookies, when you click on our download link and also type in your account name on the page.

If you already had an account on the poker room, then you are not allowed to open a second account.

If you have further question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • SaynotoKlaus
      SaynotoKlaus
      Bronze
      "If you already had an account on the poker room, then you are not allowed to open a second account."

What if i delete that account , and make a new one with your link and bonus instructions?
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SaynotoKlaus
      "If you already had an account on the poker room, then you are not allowed to open a second account."

What if i delete that account , and make a new one with your link and bonus instructions?
      Thats against their ToC which u accepted when u created account, dont u read the things u accept?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by SaynotoKlaus

You cannot delete an account on a poker room. Usually the poker room simple close the account and if you want to play there again you will need to ask for opening again.

So please do not create a second account on the poker room as this would be a T&C breach and usually your second account will be frozen.

We offer plenty of partner poker rooms, where you can earn StrategyPoints, so have a look at our poker rooms section:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Best regards,
      Hannes