a question about the 50$

• SN150
      SN150
      Basic
      hi, i began playing poker just recently, for play money though, and this morning my brother told me that he got 50 bucks for free from this site and i decided to try to get them too, i passed the quiz and im ready to send out the photo's of my id etc. but my brother just told me that there may be some issues becouse of the same IP address that our pc's share,so my question is: can two accounts in the same poker room get the free 50$ if the person that sends the photo of the ID is diffrent?
      to simplify this even more:
      X and Y has the same IP address (lets assume they use the same PC)
      X gets the free 50$, can Y get the free money too? (knowing that X sent the photo of X's id while Y would send a photo of Y's id)

im a keen basdard i know.. :D just wanna clarify this couse those 50 bucks would surely help me out in my poker career
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi SN150 and welcome to the community,

This shouldn't usually be a problem, we have had other family members in a similar situation.

What we would ask however is that you contact PokerStrategy's support team so that they are aware you are brothers and not just a duplicate account for the same person.
      You would both need to supply full ID proof (if not already) again to ensure that you are not setting up multiple accounts for the same person.

I would also highly recommend that you contact the poker platforms support team to let them know too. You should both be allowed to play on the same platform, but will obviously not be able to enter the same tournament or cash table as your brother.

Hope this helps, good luck & enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart