free$50 can you win

• theace11974
      theace11974
      Bronze
      heres where i am,this free $50 that poker startegy offers allows you to play in small games for example $1 mtt...so i enter these and try to progress to the next round of a mtt for better reward...however when i do get to these bigger payout tournys i end up getting beat in the most unbelevable ways...i am sure these beats mainly occur to new players taking up these free money offers..hence why also it claims to manage your bankroll...personnally i would prefer to enter a $20 mtt with a chance to win $2000. these sites that offer free money in my opinion is just a big con and do not use random number generators at all.......they just want you to lose your money and deposit...i still have $45 out of my $50 left and played for 2 weeks now for on average 8hours per day..so im not doing to bad im just limited to how much i am allowed to win ..unless i enter ring games for small stakes...
  • 9 replies
    • Bashlik101
      Bashlik101
      Bronze
      Hi,

First of all there it is questionable if you are a winning player. If you are then you may be experiencing variance. It means that you can make all the right decisions but still lose for extended amounts of time. There are examples of this all over the internet where guys who are proven winners at their limit have 15BI or even bigger downswings :) NLHE can be cruel sometimes :)

About the second part of your post- I can assure you that sites such as PokerStars or FullTilt do use random number generators and they simply cannot be rigged. They make tons of money being fare so why bother and cheat :) And sites which give out no deposit bonuses cant alter the games in an online poker room in any way :)
    • AjoPP1
      AjoPP1
      Bronze
      No money in online poker, everything is rigged.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      "i am sure these beats mainly occur to new players taking up these free money offers..hence why also it claims to manage your bankroll"

[ ] logical argument

"i still have $45 out of my $50 left and played for 2 weeks now for on average 8hours per day..so im not doing to bad im just limited to how much i am allowed to win ..unless i enter ring games for small stakes... "

[ ] make sense

"these sites that offer free money in my opinion is just a big con and do not use random number generators at all.......they just want you to lose your money and deposit...i still have $45 out of my $50"

[x] must have cracked the system as the sites aer a con and they want you to loose your money but you still have all of yours (or is it theirs?)

you know if you are such a great player, but only lose becuase the sites dont allow you to win becuse you are using "free" money - why dont you deposit $20 of your own money. - you will be rich in no time.
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      Even if this presented a logical or well-presented question, this doesn't belong in the Blogs forum I believe.
    • winmore24
      winmore24
      Bronze
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i got my "free money" up to a 4 digit number, but I too am convinced that the world is some what rigged but not what your saying,
      hypothetically if what you where saying was true, why would the poker site want you too lose your money, the main aim in a poker room is to have people playing, just say you did lose your starting capital and deposit then the poker room would have to give you a first deposit bonus , if you never lost your money and just kept grinding you would still create rake and the poker room wouldn't have to give you a first deposit bonus because you wouldn't have had to deposit. before making hypothetical claims you should consider \been vice versa if your claim was true the poker room would lose more money in a way.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well Albert Einstein put it nicely.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
    • ronuble
      ronuble
      Bronze
      @MatejM47 +100000
      lol close this failthread plzzz
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Agree with OP... I am not allowed to win either.... oh wait.. I just did..