UTG ($52.40)
      UTG+1 ($72.10)
      CO ($54.45)
      BTN ($107)
      Hero (SB) ($108.40)
      BB ($122.45)

Pre-Flop: ($1.35, 6 players) Hero is SB Q:heart: A:club:
      UTG raises to $2, 3 folds, Hero raises to $6, 1 fold, UTG calls $4

Flop: 5:heart: K:club: A:spade: ($13.10, 2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks

Turn: 6:diamond: ($13.10, 2 players)
      Hero bets $8, UTG calls $8

River: 4:diamond: ($29.10, 2 players)
      Hero bets $14, UTG calls $14

Final Pot: $57.10

Check flop with intention to call bet and if checked back then bet/bet t and r, sometimes ppl cant fold their pp and weaker aces
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      Preflop question: Are we 3-betting this hand for value or as a bluff?

I'm not a huge fan of 3-betting EP opens from the blinds with mid strength hands unless there is history (so then I can expect to get called by worse or 4-bet light).

Most regs play pretty tight vs a 3-bet from the blinds when in EP.

So if he calls I can expect him to have med pairs, AK/some AQ.

TT-JJ = 12 combos
      QQ = 3 combos

AK = 6 combos
      AQ = 6 combos

Keep in mind some AK/QQ hands will 4-bet preflop and some AK will bet the flop so his range is weighted towards the other part.

I like 2 small vbets if I expect villain to be bluff catchy and here it's hard to tell since there are no reads. I think given your bet size TT-QQ can still call so that's good.

If you can't expect villain to be bluff catchy on 2 streets betting turn and ck/folding river becomes a better play. So river we either bet/fold or ck/fold.
    • armo
      Pre for value, as far as I have seen nl50 sh players just dont give up to 3bets - I expect them to call with ATo+, lots of suited aces, KJ+, pps, connectors etc.. Dunno maybe I should 3bet a bit tighter from blinds ?(
    • Kaitz20
      I´d likely would call pf, since I don´t expect villains to call too often hands like AJ/AT/KQ that AQ dominates, so better is to keep them in pf and get value postflop
      Postlfop game is fine. You can´t get too much value from worse hands so it is fine to c/c down. You can also take the same line with AK, although that point I´d c/rai river