$34.93
      MP3:
      $4.80
      CO:
      $26.41
      BU:
      $28.99

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, J.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.50, BU calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.75, BB folds, CO calls $2.25, BU folds.

Flop: ($6.25) 6, J, Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.75, CO calls $3.75.

Turn: ($13.75) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $7.40, Hero calls $7.40.

River: ($28.55) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $12.60, CO calls $12.51(All-In).

Final Pot: $53.66.

Villains-unknown.Should I be squeezeing OOP w AJo?How should turn be played and what could his range be?
  • 7 replies
    • armo
      armo
      Bronze
      This is raising limpers and on sh table this is standart I think. Squeeze is when there is raise and call and you 3bet. I dunno about the turn play, I'd probably fold there

edit: my bad, now i see there was a minraise :)
    • jozata
      jozata
      Bronze
      thanks for the squeeze definition but this is actually a squeeze and not raising limpers.look more closely ;)
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      As played I believe it's a ck/fold on the turn.

Villain calls a 3-bet and cbet on that 2 high card board so I think his range will have a lot of Qx hands (some slowplayed overs). There's a chance for AK but it's harder to assume without reads.

And if he calls a hand like JT or TT he'll most likely check turn back and not bet.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you get floated a lot on that board so I don´t mind c/c turn and then likely c/f river, since players usually doesn´t have guts to shove river with air
      River shove generally is fine, but it is hard him to call down with worse hands, so I also don´t mind c/c river to let him turn his 88 or smt into bluff and of course he can also shove then for value Ax and two pair hands
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jozata,

Villains-unknown.Should I be squeezeing OOP w AJo?How should turn be played and what could his range be?

Yeah, sure why not. Pretty good spot to do so. Unless BU is a very loose opponent, although even then I guess I don't mind. And also CO is just min-raising. :)

About the play I'd say that of course he may float there but rather 2nd barrel there when you are going to Call the turn. Since he still may as well bluff the river as well while we don't know him. Therefore as played I'd prefer as well just folding on turn unless I know him. Otherwise river there is nothing much to do than shove.

Best regards.
    • ReyPeon
      ReyPeon
      Bronze
      Hi!

I would like to know what does "smt" mean?

Thanks!
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ReyPeon
      Hi!

I would like to know what does "smt" mean?

Thanks!
      smt= something similar