hands not imported

• bigbro69
      bigbro69
      Bronze
      Hi. Newbie, so this must be the right place.

I have set up all of the elephant software. I play 2 tourneys on partypoker and everything is showing up correctly. The third tourney is well on the way, and nothing happens! Under the import tab I can see that while I play, it shows numerous "hands not imported"!!!!!

The first 2 games is shown under the tournament tab, but nothing about the 3'rd game! What the hell is that about? What can I do?

Thx
  • 6 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey bigbro,

I've moved your thread to the Elephant forum where our team will answer your question directly :)

Hadi
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey bigbro69,

what was the difference between the first two tournaments and the 3rd one?

Please post one hand from one of the first tournaments and post another hand from the 3rd tournament. There has to be a difference. Maybe the 3rd one was a sattelite tournamet/sng?
    • bigbro69
      bigbro69
      Bronze
      First tourney was a sng, second was a 5k tourney, third was a bounty. It shouldn't mean anything as long as elephant is set to auto import, i think. I can't understand what went wrong.
      I can clearly follow the import tab, stating that all of my hands is not beeing imported, and i realy don't get that!!!

Post hands ????????????? sorry, don't know how to do that! As stated, absolute newbie.
    • stanisluv
      stanisluv
      Originally posted by Larres
      Hello there,

the Elephant definitely supports only SNGs, SNGs and SNG-MTTs.
      But no regular tournaments or specialities like satellites, free-rolls or else.

Cheers,
      L
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi bigbro69,

Bounty-Tourneys are not supported by the PokerStrategy.com Elephant, only regular SNGs and SNG-MTTs are supported.

Cheers,
      L
    • bigbro69
      bigbro69
      Bronze
      Hmm, ok. TY for that info. What kind of tourneys are not supported? Can i find info on that somewhere?