This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

a few questions about hem stats with sit and goes

• johny8984
      johny8984
      Bronze
      hey all been looking threw hem and have a few questions

in the data view tab for tourneys $EVwon

is this figure with or with out the buyin priced in???

ie: buyin 1.75 $evwon 0.34 does this mean that ev wise im minus -1.41 or does this mean ev wise i should have won 2.09 ??

also my graph luck adjusted winnings is running away from my winnings does this feature work properly and am i ev wise just losing money ??
  • 1 reply
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      There are some bugs in HEM's luck adjustment if you play some types of tournaments like multitable SNGs. HEM seems to assume you are at the final table with a 50-30-20 structure even if you are not at the final table. It is possible that the luck adjustment will not be correct when 3 or more players get all-in, since it may not handle the side pots properly. It should work well if you play 9-player SNGs with a 50-30-20 structure.

I believe the data view's EV won does not subtract the buy-in, just as the $ won does not. Don't read too much into the adjusted results of any 1 tournament, just as the unadjusted results of 2 tournaments do not say much.