PTR is screwed?

• 13 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Maybe you haven't quite been grinding them blatently enough. You have to be VERY blatent.

Also it doesn't track rush in case you weren't aware
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      We are talking at least 1k hands a day!

And yeah, I know it doesn't track rush. I've been playing standard ring games.
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      its missing half my hands and net pfofit to
    • bounce73
      bounce73
      Bronze
      same here. My sessions end in january, nothing in february
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      AFAIK it hasn't tracked any February results.
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1
      AFAIK it hasn't tracked any February results.
      They're also missing half my Jan hands as well, and the ones they do have are fcukd up. eg. they say one of my sessions was 3 hands. I'd never jump on for 3 hands
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      So it appears that Full Tilt are no longer giving out the relevant info to PTR??

I never really understood how it worked in the first place. But I really wish it still was tracking.

It seems coaches/players use it as "proof" of their winnings since graphs can be faked etc. So I'd really rather it tracked my results. Seems a pretty silly reason to just transfer a huge part of my roll from FTP to stars though.

Does anyone have any further information on this or understand any more than the basics behind what is going on?

Who knows, maybe stars will stopped being tracked next along with the rest.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      So it appears that Full Tilt are no longer giving out the relevant info to PTR??

I never really understood how it worked in the first place. But I really wish it still was tracking.

It seems coaches/players use it as "proof" of their winnings since graphs can be faked etc. So I'd really rather it tracked my results. Seems a pretty silly reason to just transfer a huge part of my roll from FTP to stars though.

Does anyone have any further information on this or understand any more than the basics behind what is going on?

Who knows, maybe stars will stopped being tracked next along with the rest.
      Why would you want everyone to know if you are good? Bad players will just avoid you.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Why would you want everyone to know if you are good? Bad players will just avoid you.
      I doubt that.

You assume bad players will even run a PTR search.

Besides, knowing someone is good/bad doesn't mean you know how to exploit them.

Imo, the benefits of PTR outweight the drawbacks.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      ptr hates me it says ive never EVER been in positive winnings and it misses like all my sessions
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      PTR has never been that accurate. I stopped using it moths ago when I noticed it wasn't tracking all my hands played on iPoker. Its a waste of space.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Yeah, it sucks when it misses out some of your hands.

Hopefully over the long run it evens out between winnings/losses.

It'll just show you as playing a lot less hands than you actually have.

It's gotta be at least semi-useful as a rough guide over a large enough sample.
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      I used to just like seeing how I'm doing compared to other players on my site at my stake, but if they not doing FT anymore won't bother